Chapter 2

Delilah's P.O.V

Oh gosh, I have Mr Sibled for science again. We have just received our timetable and I was just a little disappointed with it.

I walked to first period ( English ) and looked for a descent spot to sit I sat down and someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and squealed to see Marine next to me. It has been so long since I have been in a class with Marine.

Class started and Marine was up to her usual.I glanced back to her and whispered already a note. The year has only started. She shrugged and I looked back at the note.

It read:

There is a little cutie at the back of the class room that doesn't seem to keep his eyes off you.

I turned my head to the back of the classroom to see who Marine was talking about and spotted the guy that I had bumped into earlier. Oh what's his name... Dylan that's the guy. He had this cute grin on and looked strait at me.

Marine passed me another note and it said:

He is sooooooo cute and can tell he is so into you.

I rolled my eyes back at her and someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see Mr Kevin with his usual in fun and boring face. "Would you like to share that with the class Miss Delilah?" No Mr Kevin I replied. Then i suggest you put that away and pay attention!

Dylan's P.O.V

I sat down for first period and something caught my eye from about 5 seats in front. It was the curly brunet hair that I was farmillier with. Oh it is that hot Delilah chick. She looked down then turned to look at me. I made a quick move and flashed Just one of the many grins and looks that everybody falls for.

Classes ended and I grabed my bag and walked to the car.I was just about to turn the keys when I saw Delilah at the gates saying bye to the girl she was with in class and practically all day. By the looks of it she was about to walk home.

I took my keys and jumped out of the car dangling them in the air. They seemed to have caught her attention as she flicked her hair back and looked strait at me. Wow girls got was to impress you when they don't even know it I thought to myself.

Need a ride I asked walking up to her? "Nah I am alright." you sure I will drop you off and promise I won't stalk you. "Haha, I actually like walking." "Maybe. Next time." you sure,I mean I have everything ready and good to go. "Yeh I am sure, bye." see you.

Damn I need to find a way to get her interested.

*************************

So did you like it?

Comment, vote and fan!:)