Chapter 5

Delilah's P.O.V

I packed my bag and hugged marine goodbye and walked off. "Whoa whoa whoa." I stopped and tuned around. "What was that for, not even a proper goodbye."

I need to get away from him. "Ohh ok sorry bye." I literally ran out of the gate when a pair of arms grip me very hard. Ow, that herts. Owwww.

I managed to turn around with the hands still gripping me and was surprised to see Dylan. Oh look who it is, mr popular. Why don't you go play your games with all those slutes. Why don't you because I am just a dirt bag I screamed.

He looked offended but took it anyway. " I only wanted to see you, why where you avoiding me?" He found my wrist getting redder and let go letting them breath. I put my hand on it soothing it and just walked away.

" Delilah what the hell!" I ignored him and turned focusing on the path. He didn't say anything and I assumed he was gone. I looked back to see his car coming out but he had his blinker to the left. Why the left I thought his house was on the right.

Aw well he stopped his car a few paths infront of me and opened the door to get out. I freacked and looked for away out and ran towards the nature park reserve. I always come here if I needed to be alone. It's so peacefully and the grass is so green and the flowers always bloom.

Right now I had no time to take all this in because I looked back and he was chasing me. I was too caught up with looking if Dylan was still behind me that I wasn't being carful and tripped over a stump.

I groaned in pain but at least I lost him. I closed my eyes to let the pain steam.

A warm hand touched my ankle as I froze and sat up moving away from him but he didn't let me. " Shhh you need to rest" He said to me calmly. Why won't you leave me alone? "Well ummm" WHAT!! "Um you look scared." I let out a sarcastic laugh. Why do you care?The only reason I will be scared is because of you and if I need someone to comfort me I have Marine my best friend.

He slumped his head down as I tryed to get Up like nothing happened but he noticed me finch in pain as I stumble. I close my eyes ready for the fall when two strong arms catch me.

I opened my eyes and our eyes connected. We stood there me still in his strong arms until I noticed what was going on and broke the stare. I got up and brushed myself off. I picked up my bag and looked back at him staring at me.

Just stay away from me. " But Delilah..." Just stat away from me!!! I repeated make myself clear.

I left with no word.

I am home I said making it clear. " Where have you been?"Just took a walk in the park. "Does not look like it "she said looking me up and down.

I walked to my room and decided to do my history assignment.

Dylan's P.O.V

I stood there recapping everything that had just happened.

I got home. My parents all over me doing the over protective talking. Why did they care this time when they know I am not always home.

I need a nap I said heading up the stairs. "What about dinner?" I don't feel like it mum.

I stared at the ceiling. The things that happened today still fresh in my mind. I guess I was so shocked because I have never been rejected. After being the hottest guy in school since for ever this is what I get.

Mum came in through the door knowing that I was not asleep. She came and sat in the edge if my bed. "Is everything ok honey?"

Yes I am ok. " You don't look like it." How come it is always the mums that knows this crap. It's like they can read your mind.

Yes mum I am fine. Just another tiering painful day. I closed my eyes and mum was walking out. "Oh and Dylan." I opened my eyes as she sighed. " Just don't get into any danger that can hert yourself."

Yes mum. She blow me a kiss and left the room.

********************************************

Do u like it?

Vote

Comment

Fan:)