Chapter Ten

Oh my god guys, this book has 1.1k reads! Thanks so much! Enjoy this chapter, all! xx

Edited

Jade's POV: 

"Where?" Niall followed my gaze, and when he saw Perrie, he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "Why's her arm in a cast?"

"Perrie saved us from Jesy and her gang. She got hospitalized because of it," I said. 

Niall's eyes widened. "Wow, remind me to thank her," he smiled.

"Definitely," I giggled. 

"Hey Jade," Perrie said from behind me. I spun around, and stood up quickly to hug her tight. 

"Pez! I'm so glad you're back!" I exclaimed, stepping back to look at her. 

"What did you just call me?" Perrie asked. 

My mouth dropped open. "Oh, I called you Pez. I'm so sorry Per-"

"Don't be, I like that nickname. Now I have to come up with a special nickname for you, Jade," Perrie pouted. 

Niall and I laughed at Perrie's expression, and I said, "what about Jadey? It's what my friends and loved ones call me." 

Niall smiled at me, his eyes shining. I giggled, leaning into Niall. 

Perrie's smile froze on her face. "Jade? Is something going on here I don't know about?" She asked. 

Niall nodded. "Tell her, babe." 

Perrie looked hopelessly lost. "Babe? Where did this come from?"

"Niall and I have been dating for a while now." I held my breath, and waited for Perrie to say something. She really had an excellent poker face. 

All of a sudden, a wide smile broke out on her face. "That's amazing! Congrats, both of you!" Perrie squealed. 

"Thanks, Pez," I smiled. She smiled back, but it seemed forced. 

"Pez, you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just need to go to the toilet. See you," Perrie said, and left as quickly as she came.

Perrie's POV:

I ran into the girls bathroom, and locked myself into a stall. I sank to the floor, sobbing. 

My heart had broken into pieces when Jade announced her and Niall's relationship. I pretended to be happy, but she caught on. I left before I cried in front of her. 

"Why did I have to fall in love with you?" I cried, and after a while I heard someone clear their throat. 

"Hello?" 

I didn't recognize the voice, so I opened the stall door. I saw a girl standing there with a frizzy black afro, and concern evident on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I'm okay," I wiped my eyes. "Thanks for caring." 

The afro girl nodded, and held out her arms. "Let it out, it's okay to cry."

I obediently fell into her arms, and started crying into her shoulder. Inside, I was amazed that a random stranger was allowing me to sob my heart out on her shoulder, completely drenching the fabric.

When I really felt done, I backed up. "Thanks. I'm Perrie by the way." I held out my hand. 

"Leigh-Anne." The afro girl shook my hand, smiling. Jade had warned me about Leigh-Anne being a jerk, but she seemed really kind and supportive.