Happy Hour 7pm-8pm

Percy's Point of View

So here we are, at Club A, don't ask what the "A" stands for, because I have no clue. It's a club for demigods and gods and goddesses, just a place for having fun. And as far as Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter is concerned, it's basically a place where you can live. Its as safe as New Rome.

Annabeth, Jason, Piper and me have all agreed to come to Club K for a double date. Now see, at Club A, it includes the following:

Dancing

DJ who plays any song you request

Bar that serves drinks that have alcohol, and drinks that don't

Restaurant that orders anything you can possibly imagine

Mechanical-Enchanted-Bull-Riding built by Hephaestus

Swords play

Movie theatre that can play anything

Beds for when you order an alcoholic drink

Aphrodite-Enchanted-Love-Corner

Hotel A, a completely functional hotel

Spa and Sauna

And an indoor swimming pool

See why we Chose Club A?

Anyway, we all gathered in the restaurant, which is right next to the bar.

I ordered a plate full of blue spaghetti, which caused me to smile a bit, with some normal coke. Annabeth had some spaghetti and coke, too, but hers was normally colored. Jason had some chicken chow mein, and Piper didn't order anything but a root beer.

Annabeth whispered something in my ear that sounded like: "Over is the day gone?"

"What?" I asked.

She whispered in my ear: "Over there is the bar! Everyone is gone!"

I gave her my best stupidly surprised face. "Really?! I haven't seem to notice!"

She rolls her eyes in an annoyingly happy tone and says, "Wanna' go over there and get a drink?"

"Sure," I said. "Jason, Piper, want to go get a drink?"

"Alright, let's go!" Piper said.

"I'm not going to get myself drunk tonight," Jason muttered to himself.

When we get over to the bar the bartenders name turns out to be Tori. She said, "What do you kids want?" In a nice tone.

"Uh what do we want guys?" Piper asked.

"Some wine?" I asked.

"Dude! How old are you? Wine is for adults and I don't think it'll have a very healthy affect on growing demigods," Jason said.

"Dude, your starting to sound like all those assembly's at school saying, 'Don't do drugs, kids! There bad for you!' " I told him.

"I don't care I'm not getting any alcohol!" Jason countered.

"I can add some alcohol to your glass if you want me too," Tori said, noticing our argument.

"OK," I said, before Jason could but in.

"None for me though," Jason said.

"Alright! Just give me a few minutes and your drinks will be done!" replied Tori.

A few minutes later, Tori called us back over to receive our drinks. I plopped a silver drachma on the table as a tip.

"Thanks, Tori," I said to her.

I joined my friends at the table we were sitting at, and took a sip from my drink.

"Woah, that tastes great!" I shouted.

"I know what you mean, Percy. I think there may be some nectar in it, to drown out the taste of the alcohol that should taste terrible to our tongue," Annabeth answered.

I clapped my hands, stood up, and slumped down the back of my chair. A slitting headache came, then I took another sip of the drink and the headache vanished. A few moments later, the headache started up again. Took another sip and it went away. The drink was keeping my headaches away. I immediately started to drink some more. The more I drank, the longer the headache stayed gone. So I enjoyed my drink very much.

A little after this, I really am having a hard time remembering anything that went on, but I did remember that I had about a lot more of those drinks. In fact, near 8 o'clock, I think I fell off a table bear the Love-Corner, with no shirt on, and landed on Jason. I think Tori did slip a little of the happy stuff in Jason's drink, since we started to make out. Like, hardcore.

I saw Annabeth out of the corner of my eye doing the same thing to Piper, and I dismissed it. I slipped a hand into Jason's pants and grabbed whatever I could find, and messaged it. A few moments later, he flipped me over and did the same. I kissed him one last time, stood up, and passed out.

I woke up in my cabin so I was worried who saw what.