Nico and Reyna p.1

Reyna's Point of View

Gods! What is Venus planning to do with my heart!?

First, Jason and I are praetor.
Second, he makes me laugh. Something I haven't done in a long time.
Third, I see Venus through a dream. She tells me that I will find love very soon. Someone that I'm close to will love me.
Fourth, I come to believe it's Jason.
Fifth, Jason disappears.
Sixth, I come to believe it's Percy.
Seventh, Percy's girlfriend comes to Camp Jupiter, and Jason comes with her, with his girlfriend.
Eighth, Both Jason and Percy, and their girlfriends leave for the Great Prophecy.
Ninth, Me, Nico, and Coach Gleeson Hedge take the Min-Athena Parthenos to Camp Half-Blood to stop an upcoming war between the Greeks and the Romans. Gleeson is a faun, no a satyr, and Nico is a son of Pluto. Well, technically Hades, but I still call him Pluto.

Guess what Venus did to my heart?

Nico! Your so dang adorable!

You see my dilemma?

Nico transports us away from the Argo II , and now we're in Spain. I think. It doesn't matter.

"I am pretty sure we're in Spain, if my geography is correct," I stated to the group.

"No, were-in Italy. South-Italy. That's where I wanted to, uh, go, I-think." Nico wheezed. "Can we-stay here for the night? I am-tir-" And with that he fell to the ground. His head would've hit the M-Athena Parthenos, But I caught him in my arms.

His face was cute when he was sleeping. It didn't have any of the worried lines, the annoyance of others, the doubt, or the sadness. I realized I was staring when Gleeson said: "Are you going to stare at the boy, or are you going to keep guard? 'Cause this satyr needs to call-sleep, 'cause this satyr needs to sleep. Over there. Behind that tree. Where you -hopefully-won't be able to hear me. Snore, that is."

What? OK, just go with it, Reyna, just go with it. He needs some personal space. I get it. He needs to Iris-message someone. OK.

"Alright. I'll keep guard while you'll sleep behind the tree."

"I'll scream with excitement if a monster tries to attack me."

"Alright."

I set Nico's head down in the grass, sat next to him, and started thinking. Things like, 'What is Jason doing right now? Kissing Piper? He deserves her. She is perfect for him. What's Percy doing? I hope laughing with Annabeth. She's probably good for him too. Does Nico have a girlfriend? If so, who? She must be either really nice to put up with the way Nico gets sometimes, or just like him, getting the ways he gets sometimes. What's Nico's full name? Is it just Nico? Or Nicholas? Is his middle name "di"?'

I was so lost in thought, I hadn't realized the sun has come up. Next to me, Nico yawned and said, "Good morning, Praetor Reyna."