New World

"Ethan slow down you might fall and hurt yourself." I tell my son as he runs around the back yard.

Me and Harry sit on the porch watching Amelia, Ethan, and Adam play. Ethan and Amelia are our son and daughter.

They get Along with Adam even though he's 10 and Amelia is 7 and Ethan is 8.

Zayn sits on the porch with us. The empty seat beside him makes me feel pain.

But I know Kristen is probably sitting there beside him. Watching Adam play, smiling with Zayn and Adam.

I smile imagining her sitting right there, like she never had even gone. Her blonde hair tousling in the summer breeze.

Alexander comes out side. He looks at the empty seat by Zayn also and looks away in pain. He loved Kristen as much as I did. He was like another big sister to him.

"Can Jacob come over?" He asks. "Sure." I reply. "Awesome" he says. Harry gets up and runs into the yard.

He throws Ethan on his shoulders. Ethan squeals and Harry runs around the yard with him on his shoulders.

I smile to myself. Amelia comes up to me. "Yes honey?" I ask. "I'm hungry." She says. "It is about lunchtime how about you help mommy make lunch." I say picking her up.

"Yeah!" She happily says. We walk into the house and into the kitchen. "What shall we make?" I ask.

"Chicken nuggets and Mac n cheese." She says. "Excellent choice." I reply. I grab the box of Mac and grab the nuggets out of the fridge.

"Now we preheat the oven to 450" I say and turn the knob. I start to boil water. "While we wait for that how about I got get your coloring book and we can color while we wait?" I ask.

She nods I go into the living room and grab the coloring book and her crayons off the coffee table. I walk back into the kitchen and sit them in front of her at the table.

I sit beside her. "What are you gonna color?" I ask. She flips through the pages. "I want to color a puppy" she says.

When she finds one she starts coloring. I get up and put the macaroni into the boiling water and put the nuggets in the oven.

"How about after lunch we got to summer splash water park once we are done with lunch?" I say. "Yes!" She squeals.

"I'll go tell the boys." I say while walking outside. "Guys after lunch we are goin to summer splash." I say.

Ethan starts jumping up and down. I smile and walk back inside.

The oven dings. I take the food out and drain the Mac and add the cheese, butter, and milk.

I bring everyone a plate and we eat it. After we get finished everyone puts their swim suits on.

Everyone is coming. We all still live with each other. We find it funner when we are all together. My old bedroom was turned into the kids room and now I'm in Harry's room.

We all take three cars. We ride in the white explorer. Once we are there the fun begins. We pay for admission and walk inside.

We walk over to the large kiddy pool and the kids run off playing. I lay down in one of chairs. I put some sun lotion on.

I put my sunglasses on and watch as the kids play. I lay there for awhile. Then someone pours cold water all over me.

I scream and jump up. "What the heck Harry!" I yell. "What are you gunna do about it" he laughs. I push him into the kiddy pool and he falls in.

I start laughing at him he yanks me down with him. We both start cracking up.

After the fun day we start packing up to leave. "Adam can you go get Amelia and Ethan from the kiddy pool?" I ask putting everything in my bag.

"Yes aunt Stacey." He says. I dry myself off and wait for Adam to return.

When he returns he only has Ethan. "Where's Amelia?" I ask. "We couldn't find her anywhere." Adam says.

"What do you mean!?!" "She's gone" Adam says. I start shaking my head. I sprint over too Harry.

"Tell everyone to look for Amelia she's missing!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u liked the first chapter of the third book of my kidnaped series! I love writing this story so much hope u guys enjoy it!

So please vote and comment if you want more bye my lovlies!