Edd x Tord

(because you never told me what fanfiction to write ima make my own edd x tord, so deal with it)

It had been weeks since Tord tried to take over the world, and now he lives with the crew...again because of Edd, so how do  sum this up... well to begin Tord had gotten no sleep, due to his arm being in pain, yet he kept lying to Edd saying "I'm Fine!"and "Its starting to feel a lot better!"  And Edd even if he didn't know, he still wanted him to check on him.

~Tords P.O.V~

"Ugh, its to early...." Tord said had Its to early, even though its only 10 in the morning. With Edd also being Edd had woken up Tord because he hadn't taken his Meds and Edd was upset, really upset. " come on Tord you have to take your Meds! Or else im going to burn your hentai!" Edd was practically yelling at Tord to get off his stupid butt and get dressed, which he did end up doing. Edd did get some drugs into, even though Tord hated it, with Tom out geting drunk and Matt getting a new mirror, since he had be complaining that he "doesn't have enough."  

~Time Skip, cuz ima to lazy~

"Wow Edd, all you do is shove drugs down my throat and-" Edd(rudely >:c) interrupted him."If we watch some anime will you stop it?" Edd asked, Tord immediately stop his bitching and Tord went to go looking for an anime to watch.  Soon Edd was half asleep though Tord was still up watching ((insert favorite anime here)) they already finished watching assassination classroom.

(wow that was bad, oh well hope you liked it. 297 words, wow thats a lot)

(P.S. this is just a test....)