Day Dreams

I'm just gonna warn you guys, these pictures are really weird. Especially this one. I don't even know how fan fiction comes from these pictures.

________________________

Picture:

The door stood out to me, through the foliage it called

The door stood out to me, through the foliage it called. I lean forward, enticed by the strange design.

"What do you want child? What do you want more than anything in the world?"

"I want them to be alive, you know who I'm talking about. You know who," I respond.

"Your wish, is my command," It said with a grin on it's face.

----Magical Time Skip Brought to you by TrustMeImACat----

I wake up in the morning, to find out it had only been a dream. I let out a sigh before turning around to see THEM standing there, watching me. HOW, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Who the hell are you?" snarls Jason. I just roll my eyes at him before running over and hugging Grayson. He stands in shock for a moment, before hugging me back.

"Hi! My name's Ivy and this is my room," I can't keep the excitement out of my voice, and before I can control myself, I run over and hug Tim as well. I would hug Jason and Damian, but I would like to stay alive long enough to get to know them.

"What's with the hugs?" questions Tim, before awkwardly hugging back.

"I've just wanted to hug you guys FOREVER! I also really want to make sure you're real and this isn't one of my happier dreams," I reply before letting go of Tim and trying really hard not to hug Jason and Damian.

"I would hug Jason and Damian, but I kinda want to live and not get shot or become headless because someone hates physical contact." Dick and Tim look like they're about to burst out in laughter, Damian looks mad, and Jason lets a rare smile grace his face. Jason walks over and hugs me tight.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you!" he tells me in a cheery tone. I let out a huge smile and hug him back. This is the best day ever. Damian walks up behind me after I let go of Jason, and wraps his arms around me. I turn around and hug him loosely, not wanting to make him mad.

"This is the best day ever, I swear I'll do everything in my power to help you guys!" They all grin at me, and the scene fades away.

I wake up for real this time, and tears start falling out of my eyes. Before I can stop them, I'm full out sobbing, I hate these dreams, because I always wake up after I get a hug from all of them. I pull my knees close to my chest, and bury my head in them. I feel a rough hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Jason standing over me, his expression is something of worry and curiosity. WAIT A SECOND! JASON, JASON IS STANDING THERE. HE'S REAL, HOLY WORD I CAN'T SAY!

"YOUR REAL!" I say, before latching onto his waist and holding him tight.

"Of course I'm real, why wouldn't I be?" he says with the sweetest smile in the world.

"CHARLOTTE!" calls out a voice. I snap up from my day dream to see my friend standing above me.

"What?" I growl out to her.

"You were zoning out again, and you looked like you were about to fall asleep," says my friend worriedly. I just grumble out a sorry before yawning and resting my head on the table to fall asleep for real, not just day dream.

____________

This one was kinda a sadder one, I was feeling mad that they weren't real so I wrote this! One of my better ones if I do say so myself! If anyone is interested in my update schedule, I will update every Saturday and sometimes an extra chapter on Sunday.