RedWing

_____________

Picture:

The movie ended with everyone dying, but coming back as skeletons

The movie ended with everyone dying, but coming back as skeletons. The main character rides away into the sunset and I groan at the sickeningly stupid ending. Jason turns to me, an identical expression on his face. We got up and left the theater, with Damian, Tim, and Dick following us.

"That. Was. The. Worst. Movie. Ever." groans Tim. I just nod in agreement before coming up with a great idea.

"Let's go drown this experience in milkshakes, cookies, ice cream, and french fries," I say, as Damian looks horrified at the fact he agrees with Tim.

"That sounds wonderful, but maybe we could go to a bar instead?" asks Jason.

"JASON PETER TODD!!! IVY, TIM, AND DAMIAN ARE ALL UNDERAGE!!!" Dick says, going into what we call Mother Hen mode. Jason just looks at him with a sigh.

"Fine, we don't have to go to a bar." I am trying my best to hold in my laughter, but I burst out laughing any ways. Tim joins me, and Damian shows a VERY, VERY rare smile.

"Why don't you two just kiss and get married?" I ask, watching the previous looks on their faces melt into pure embarrassment. Jason shrugs his shoulders before grabbing Dick's hand and pulling him into a kiss. We all stand there in shock, watching as the break apart and smile at each other.

"Now that we've taken care of that, where should we go to eat?" asks Jason.

"My ship has sailed," I whisper with a look of pure delight on my face. This only makes Jason and Dick turn even brighter, which shouldn't be possible.

"How about Chick-Fil-A?" asks Tim grinning ear to ear. We all nod in general agreement and head away from the movie theater.

_________
(I'm not sponsored)
Sorry that this one is really short, this one is my favorite though!