~One~

My name is Kaylina Chambers the story I am about to tell you is about how I met the biggest asshole that I was now living with, his name is Criss Angel, but before I get into the present day conditions of my relationship with him, I will start this story from the beginning where it all started...anyway here it is. 

I just turned 23 a few days ago, and to celebrate it, my friends decided to take me on a surprise trip to Mexico so we all could lay in the sun and drink pina colada's and daiquiri's and watch sexy surfers. Since I have been working hectically for the last couple months I talked to my boss and he said I deserved a vacation since I've been doing such a superb job in the realtor business. My family didn't think I could ever make a career in Realty because I was very young, and didn't really know how to do it, but I proved them all wrong because I was determined to make something of my life without sponging off of my parents like my sister does. So as soon as I turned 18 I left home and worked my ass off to make it thru night college while I held two jobs during the day.

My best friends that supported me during my trials and tribulations were Sandy, Rachel, Kimmy, and Abby. Abby was a successful wedding planner, Kimmy was a vice president at the bank I used, Rachel was a head nurse at the Regional Children's Hospital, and Sandy was a professional dancing instructor at the College. We all met each other in 6th grade and we had our dreams and worked together and inspired each other to live them. But for now, the only thing that was on our minds was packing up and heading to Mexico so we could have fun and party like we were on Spring Break again.

Beens Sandy lived closest to me she pulled up in my driveway and rushed in the house hollering out at me asking me if I was ready to get to the airport because we were late and Rachel, Kim, and Abby were waiting for us to get there while holding our plane tickets. I was running thru the house sliding my two suitcases down the stairs to Sandy while I was hopping down the stairs on one foot while trying to slip my shoe on my other foot as I told her I was going as fast as I could, and I wanted to make sure that I didn't forget anything. Sandy stopped in the hallway as she looked at me up and down and said I looked like a model in the outfit I was wearing. I snickered a little bit at my girlfriend's comment and told her I was an average looking female. Sandy snorted at me and said that I totally underestimated my own looks and that I needed to be more confident.

I had to admit at 5'5" in height, I did have a good athletic body with a large bust along with long black wavy hair, with light blue/green eyes and a nice firm apple bottom as my ex-boyfriend used to call it, but he was such a dickhead that I had to dump him he was just too manipulative and trying to control my life, and I have had quite enough of that kind of lifestyle living with my father, and I didn't care to have it anymore. So I have been a swinging single for about 6 months now and I had to admit I felt alive and free, even though sometimes I felt lonely and wanting to have that special someone to share my time with, but when I spent time with my girlfriends I would let it slip from my mind.

Sandy snapped me out of the dream I was in, as she tossed my bags in the trunk of her car and told me to hop in so we could head out. Thirty minutes later Sandy and I were running thru the airport while texting the girls trying to locate them so we could all get ready to board our flight, I haven't been so excited in a long time, and couldn't wait to soak up some sun, and walk the sandy beaches and totally chillax with my girlfriends while talking about life, men, and old times. We all knew Abby was going to talk about her boyfriend Mark Jennings, he was a very successful Playboy Model, because as soon as this vacation was over with they were going to get married, and that would be all she talked about.

As for Kim, she was the only one that has been married once already and divorced and working on her second boyfriend by trying to make him her second husband, Kim was a little shorter than me, and her hair was short and kinky that was a medium shade of strawberry blond she was slightly heavier set than me, but that was just because she was big boned like her entire family was. None of my friends were ugly, we all were very pretty females. Sandy was the same height as I was, only she had long bleach blond hair and light blue eyes and she was very dainty but slightly muscular from being a dancer. Abby was the exotically goth chick out of us, she had green eyes, and medium length dark brown hair that she kept in two piggy tails with her bangs hanging down in front of her eyes slightly, and she wore a lot of heavy black makeup around her eyes and always wore black spandex or leather she never wore ordinary clothes.

Rachel was medium built, had a nice feminine figure but a slightly smaller bust than I had, she had long wavy auburn hair that trended down to the middle of her back along with light brown eyes with a few flecks of yellow in them. All in all, we all were very good looking broads that were wanting to have some wild and crazy fun during my birthday celebration vacation, little did I know that it was going to be a little more than I expected because I was going to be run into by a very handsome guy.