~Four~

Rachel and Sandy were up before the rest of us, going thru all my clothes while giggling and bickering amongst themselves until I woke up asking them what they were up to. They both looked down as they said they were looking for just the right clothes for me to wear today while we all watched Criss do that crazy demonstration he was going to do. I looked at what they had picked out, and told them there was no way in hell that I was wearing that! Because it was way too revealing. They both snickered at me and said that was the entire point, I was supposed to show a little skin when enticing a handsome guy that was attracted to me. 

I looked at both of them as I told them they were crazy because I was not attracted to that crazy S.O.B. at all, and there was no way I was going to go out on a date with him and I sure as hell didn't want to entice him. By that time all my girlfriends were now looking and laughing wildly at me because no matter how much I tried to tell them I wasn't, my eyes and voice told them very quickly that I was very attracted and interested in him. But instead of saying a lot they just all quickly agreed with me sarcastically just to let me know that they knew I was full of shit because he was a total fox.

I finally got into something more appropriate to wear in public, but it was easy on the eyes as well, so I could look appealing just in case Criss saw me but we all decided on having our swimsuits on underneath our clothes so we could have fun swimming a little later or in case we wanted to lay in the sun afterward. Kim and Abby led the way as they both pointed to where the camera's and Criss was standing around in a wetsuit as he was telling everyone what he was going to attempt to do as a couple of his team showed the crowd the straitjacket just to prove it was legit and not a fake. Then before Criss loaded onto the boat he turned and looked into the crowd and as soon as he located me and my girlfriends he gave us all his flashy smile and moved away from the cameras and walked right up to us, while looking directly at me.

Criss didn't waste any time at all when it came to me, he wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me on the cheek like we have been close friends for a long time and said he was glad to see that me and my friends made it, then he pulled me to him as he asked all of us if we would like to join him for the ride on the boat so we could get a first class show of his performance. I was a little hesitant, but my friends all answered for us. Criss didn't wait for me to say anything else and said that was great because he could definitely use some beautiful girls to look at and to have around to cheer him on as he escaped from his straitjacket keelhaul. 

Criss held onto my hand as he loaded onto the boat as soon as Kim, Abby, and Sandy got aboard they peeled their clothes off to show off a little bit in their bikini's. Rachel nudged me and tried to get me to show some skin too because Criss was looking right at me than Rachel slowly remover her shirt by trying to add to the encouragement, I finally gave in and removed my over shirt and tied it around my waist. Criss stopped talking with his team on the safety precautions and stared at me with nothing but solid lust in his eyes and he wasn't even trying to hide it, after a while it made me a little uneasy, because the way he stared at me, it was like he was piercing his eyes thru me instead of just at me and I knew my face was flushed from blushing so much.

Then the man named Mark Cannon went over to him and began to put the straitjacket on him and told him he needed to get his head cleared for the demonstration, or instead of freeing himself he would be sleeping with the fishes because once the keelhaul started no one was going to be able to see if he was in trouble or not, and he needed to be in total focus. Criss chuckled as Mark and John Farrell grabbed him and tossed him onto the jet ski that was going to take him away from the boat and to where he would have his feet tied off. He sat on the back of the jet ski and said he bets everyone was wondering just one question, 'why?' Then he chuckled to himself and said he was wondering the same thing Why? in the hell was he doing this, then he looked directly into the camera and said he guessed the why was because he needed a good ending for the season.

I found myself hollering at him to be careful and that he could do it, now that I was in the rush of all the excitement that was building up all around him. Criss looked over at me as they put the nose plug over his nose so the water wouldn't drown him by inhaling it thru his nose. Then he gave me a sexy look as water beads trickled down his long, wet hair then gave me a final wink before the jet ski hauled him behind the boat where the rope was waiting for him to be dragged behind the boat in his amazing escape attempt. I couldn't help but be a nervous wreck as I watched them tie him off to the back of the boat, then as soon as Criss gave them the signal the boat revved up its motor and the keelhaul was really beginning.

Criss was being drug around like a rag doll as his body crashed along the water, I felt like throwing up a few times thinking that there was no way his body could handle that kind of abuse, but what seemed like forever, 28 minutes later he was freed from the straitjacket and was waving to the driver to stop the boat then Criss released himself from the dragline and exhaustedly swam over to one of the jet ski's so they could bring him back to the boat.