~Sixteen~

I didn't like the idea of forgiving him so quickly without making him suffer more the way he made me suffer, but I remembered an old saying my grandmother said to me when I was young, returning hurt for hurt never does any good for anyone, and I shouldn't sink to their level and become something I wasn't, so I forgave him and moved my shit back into the bedroom while he was laying in the bed watching me with a huge devilish grin on his face, as soon as all my stuff was back where it belonged, Criss quickly reached out and pulled me in the bed on top of him and began to scuffle with me. I told him he was supposed to be resting after losing that much blood and just leaving the hospital, but he was dead set on irritating the hell out of me this evening.

Criss stopped after an hour or so of roughhousing with me and began placing butterfly kisses all along my neck and face. He wanted to make up to me for everything, plus for the fact, that I turned him on by making him happy that I decided to come back to him, he was such a horny ham and extremely awnery when he got into his little moods like this. The more I told him I was still mad at him, and wanted to stay angry longer at him, the more he would tease, toy, and whine to me until I couldn't resist his sexy ass anymore. So for the next several days, Criss was really making it up to me, by being such a sweet and utterly romantic and very loving boyfriend.

Then next week Klayton headed over to The Luxor, to see Criss at work, and chat with him for a while, just to see how things were now going with him and me, because he was a little worried about us both for a while there. Criss gave his crazy ass friend a big welcoming hug and said that we were doing much better now that he got his head out of his ass long enough to realize that it was all his fault for being such a chickenshit/asshole for being afraid to commit to the one female that was perfect for him in every way. Klayton congratulated him for finally learning a little, then he plopped down on the couch in the changing room and asked him when he was going to drop a knee and propose to me before someone like him did first.

Criss gave him his famous death stare and told him to keep his gothic music making ass away from his girlfriend because he didn't go thru all that shit recently just for him to come by and take her out from under him. Klayton chuckled and said he didn't know how right and lucky he was to even still have me, because the truth was, I was very ready and willing to dump him right then and there and go out with him instead when I was at Costa's house after that huge fight we got into. But it was he that begged me to give him another chance. Criss told him jokingly that he would thank him later for doing that for him, maybe. Klayton jumped over the back of the couch and said he couldn't stay long, because he was working very hard on his new album hoping he will get it done before the end of the month so he could start selling it because his fans were really getting desperate for some more Scandroid, Celldweller, and Circle Of Dust tunes going out of his studio and into their eardrums.

Criss chuckled halfheartedly and told him good luck with that, and that he would catch him later sometime. After Klayton left Criss quickly got changed and rushed down to the lobby and went into the fancy jewelry store where he had all his personalized blingage made, and checked out all the engagement rings, because after heavily thinking about what Stoney was saying about marriage and if he didn't hurry some other guy would do it and take me away from him and he wasn't about to let that happen, so he decided to lay claim on me first and brand me with his mark to keep all the other bastards know that I was off fucking limits to them. After much window shopping, he found the perfect one, and after purchasing it, he put it in his pocket and headed straight for the house feeling very excited and happy about his first step to commitment.

I was looking  a total mess when he burst into the house, because I was in full throttle work mode, and had been doing the laundry, dishes, sweeping, dusting, mopping, and buffing, and let me tell you Serenity had a lot of shit to mop sweep and buff it was an all-day excursion and that was working nonstop and at a quickened pace. Criss scared the hell out of me because I didn't hear him come in, after I smacked him lightly I checked the clock and lost all track of time and forgot to set anything out for dinner. Criss wrapped me in his arms and told me to drop the dust rag and to get into some nice clothes because he was taking me out tonight for a special dinner.

I looked at him inquisitively, as I asked him why he would want to do something like that for. Criss kissed me very powerfully and said with a tiny smile and a slight slap to my ass as he walked out of the bedroom that I needed to get cleaned up and dressed because the magical mystery mobile wasn't going to wait forever because he was starving. So on that note, I stripped quickly and took a shower then got dressed real quick into one of my favorite cocktail dresses and met him out in the parking lot checking around to see which vehicle he was in, I got a little excited when he was sitting in black Lambo because that meant he was taking me dancing afterwards, because that was his party car.