Sick At School ( BSM- Zayn) Part 5

While Aneesa was in the bathroom she was beginning to feel nauseous like she was going to throw up.

Aneesa: I don't like feeling sick.

Aneesa sat there on the toilet and rubbed her stomach, her stomach was hurting so bad that she wanted to cry...she really wanted to be home in her PJ's and laying in her bed.

Zayn finished his work out and thanked Felix for what he did and went back home and took a shower and laid down on the couch and watched some TV and fell asleep during one of his favorite shows with a blanket on him.

Once Aneesa finished her business in the bathroom she went back to class and gets back in her seat and puts her head down on her desk trying to feel okay but that wasn't easy.

Mr. Johnson: Today we are going to be defining words in our math books and we will be doing notes today.

Everyone in the classroom groaned they really didn't want to do anything in class today especially on the first day of school, Aneesa was feeling so bad that she really didn't care about what was going on in class; she was worried about getting home so she could lay down and sleep, she was feeling sick.

Danielle: Nessa, are you okay.

Aneesa: Dani, I feel sick.

Danielle: Really?

Aneesa: Yeah, I don't think that it's nerves anymore...I feel like it might be a stomach bug.

Danielle: Oh my goodness.

Aneesa: I still want my lunch that my brother made for me today but I don't want to end up throwing up.

Danielle: I would probably just eat a little of my lunch at lunchtime and see how I feel after and if I don't feel any better than I felt before, I will just go home.

Aneesa: Okay.

Danielle: Hope that you feel better soon.

Aneesa: Thanks.

Danielle: Your very welcome.

The girls both go back to paying attention to the teacher and listening to him teach and take notes and continue to follow along with the teacher and listening to what he is explaining.

After the teacher explains what needs to be done, he tells the class to pull out their Algebra 1 workbook and gives them their homework for the night and allows them to start on their homework and to work for the rest of the hour until the bell rings letting the students and staff know that it is the end of class.

The students continued working...the bell finally rings letting everyone know that class was over and after they are all dismissed,they go to their lockers and get what they need and some of them go to lunch.

Aneesa: Felicia, hey.

Felicia: Hey girl, how was your summer.

Aneesa: My summer was wonderful.

Felicia: Good, what did you do?

Aneesa: I went to Disney with my family and had a wonderful time.

Felicia: Awesome, I went on a cruise.

Aneesa: Awesome.

Felicia: So the family is good?

Aneesa: Yeah.

Felicia: I still am trying to get over the fact that we are in our freshman year of high school.

Aneesa: So am I.

Felicia: This is awesome.

Aneesa: I know right.

Felicia: What class are you heading to?