Disneyland (BSM) Liam

Liam's point of view: " Today is my little sister Regina's 18th birthday and she wanted to do something awesome today. "

" So my family and I decided to surprise her with a trip to Disneyland. "

Karen: " Liam do you want to go wake Regina Up? "

Liam: " Sure. "

Liam felt excited that he was able to celebrate his little sisters birthday and wasn't working at all.

He was glad that he had this chance to celebrate at home with everyone and didn't have to worry about getting stuff done.

So he happily walked up the steps and made his way to his sister's bedroom.

"Regina." Liam called at his sister who was still sleeping; she did have a birthday party that her friends threw for her on Thursday at night.

"Liam." Regina said in a still tired voice.

"Wake Up" Liam said to her.

"I am feeling tired." Regina said to him.

" I know princess but maybe you can take a nap on our way to grandma's house. " Liam said to Regina.

" I want to do something fun today on my birthday and not grandma's." Regina said feeling sad.

" It will be fun." Liam said trying to convince her that it would be fun.

" I am sad that every time I end up going to my grandparents' house every time on my birthday, sometimes I just want to go to Disney or universal resorts but no, it's always grandma's. " Regina said in sadness.

Liam: " Regina it will be fun I totally promise. " Liam said trying to sound convincing.

Regina: " Fine, if you say so." Regina said in a disappointed voice, she was feeling very disappointed.

Liam: " Time to pack up and get ready. " Liam said in a calming voice.

Regina began packing up for today and hoping that her mom had a great breakfast prepared for her so she could forget about how she was feeling about going to see her grandparents, but little did she know that they were actually going to Disneyland.

⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌