Justin Foley Imagine

Y/N's POV

I walked out of my work building that my dad owns, so i work there after school. I just walked down the dark narrow ally that I always walk down as the short cut to my apartment approaches.

"What's a pretty little girl like you doing out after dark?" Asked a male figure from behind me

"I'm headed home"

"Let me walk you, who knows what kind of creeps live out here!"

"K come on"

He walked faster to catch up with me, i got a good look at his angelic figures

"You like what you see baby doll?"

"Yes actually i do" My dyed red hair blowing front of my face until he pulled it back.

"Wow" he said looking just flat out dazed. "You're gorgeous!"

"Thank you, I'm Y/N"

"Oh I'm Justin"

"Oh if you want to stay at my house you can cause i live alone and i would enjoy your company"

"I would love to baby doll"

"I love that nickname!"

"Good" He wrapped a protective arm around me and just held me close till we walked up to my apartment. I unlocked the door and we walked up to my room. I grabbed my long black pajama shirt and ran into my bathroom to change. I changed and put my hair up and washed my face and walked back into my room. I look at my bed Justin is just laying there looking beat from the hard day that he had just endured. I walked around to the side he was sleeping on and told hime to get up for 3 seconds, I bent down to uncover the bed so we can get some rest. I felt him lean his head on my back after I finished he crawled in on his side and I got in on mine.

"Goodnight Justin"

"Night baby doll"