Bryce Walker and Alex Standall Imagine

Bryce's POV
At a party I see Chris walk upstairs and go towards my room. I look around me and make sure no one is watching me, and when I was sure no eyes were on me I walked up the large staircase into my bedroom. Chris laid flat on her back on my bed. I walked over to her and begin to straddle her hip with my own. I kiss on her neck down to her chest. I start to remove her jeans along with my own. She started to whimper and when she realized what was going on she stated to scream. I tried to get her to quiet down but before I could get her to calm down I was thrown to the ground.

Alex's POV
I heard yelling coming from Bryce's room upstairs. It sounded like, not only Justin's girlfriend, but me and Zach's best friend Chris. I grab Justin and Zach and we run up the stairs to Bryce's room. Chris was screaming for him to stop but he just stayed on top of her. Zach pulled him off and Justin got Chris redressed and out of the room before me and Zach started to kick the shit out of Bryce. Bryce was passed out on the ground and we left him laying there. We shut the door and Justin was sitting outside of the bathroom door.

"What are you doing out here?" "Chris is in there puking her guts out." "Sounds about right. I'm glad we got to her before Bryce could've done anything worse."

----------------------------------------

Thank you for the request @mikeyawayy