Zach Demsey Imagine

Y/N's POV

I walked into my house looking for my boyfriend Bryce, he ran down from our room. I watched as he ran passed me. I looked at the back of his neck and saw a lipstick mark. "Bryce come here!" He walked over to me and I smelled his shirt and he smelled of cheap perfume. "Where's the slut?"

"HMM?"

"Where's the chick you fucked behind my back?" I held back my tears cause I didn't want him to see me cry because I don't want to feel weak!

"In the room" I walked upstairs and saw my ex-best friend Jamie. She had gotten dressed so she ran out and quivered at my presences cause i'm a professional fighter. I grabbed my purse and my gym bag cause when I need to cool down I go to the gym an work with my trainer Zach. I tried to walk out but was blocked by Bryce. "Move" I said sternly

"No" I grabbed his arm and pulled him away and he didn't have a very strong stand point so it could've been harder. I walked out and got in my car as fast as I could. I drove about 5 minutes then got to the gym. I walked in and eventually found Zach. I changed into an under armor sports bra and shorts. Me and Zach went to the ring and started with warm ups then a few hours later we finished.

"You okay Y/N?"

"No"

"What happened?"

"Bryce cheated on me and I just came here to blow off some steam"

"Are you and him still together?"

"Technically but we're going to be over."

"Good, you wanna go get some ice cream with me?"

"Sure." We walked into the locker rooms and changed. We met right out side the rooms the started walking to parlor down the street. We ordered and paid then sat down.

"So is Bryce really out there of the picture?"

"Yea I'm pretty done with all of his shit!"

"Do you think i could have  a chance?"

"Yea Zach!"

"K I'll come with you"

"k" we finished then walked back to the gym HOLDING HANDS! We got in his car the we drove down to my house. I walked in with Zach right behind me. Bryce hopped off the couch,

"So you went and fucked the trainer... slut." He whispered the last part under his breath so I couldn't hear but I did.

"I didn't fuck Zach, Bryce just stop." I rolled  my eyes ad walked upstairs. I grabbed my grey joggers and a black tank top, along with my froggie that I've had since I was like 13.

"You ready Y/N?"

"Yea come on." We walked down stairs and Bryce grabbed my hand, "Let me go" I growled and he looked at me and he was pissed. I looked down and then felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"You're not leaving me!"

"Yea I am Bryce!" I tried to push him off of me and he just held onto me tighter. "ZACH!" Zach ran in so fast.

" WHAT THE HELL GET OFF OF HER." He came over and Bryce just held me by my waist and put his other arm around my neck to where I could barley breathe.

"Keep going and baby gets it." Zach ran out and Bryce just held me tighter till I finally couldn't breathe at all so the last thing I heard before I passed out were Zach's desprite cries for me to stay awake.

Zach's POV

I ran in and saw Y/N barley able to keep herself up, I punched Bryce and hoped that he would loosen his grip on her but he just held on tighter. I heard the sirens outside and a police officer ran in and took Bryce off Y/N and the paramedics took her and I told them I was her husband so they let me in the ambulance. They started doing CPR on her to get her breathing going again.

"How did this happen Mr.Demsey ?"

"Bryce, an old family friend decided that Y/N wasn't leaving so to keep her with him he held onto her throat and anytime she would struggle or I would try to get him off till he finally cut off her breathing."

"Alright well Bryce will be arrested and Mrs.Demsey will stay in for either just tonight or a few more days."

"Alright"

----------------------------------------
This was originally a Derek Luh and Dillion Rupp imagine so if there are any mistakes or names that aren't right please tell me and I'll fix it.