ISR

Okay so this one is probably gonna seem a little weird but I like to think that Annabeth and Leo we're at least a little close as friends.
&'_÷*_$.'&\:**=_×.'&"*#*!.'".:\*!*-_'.#&!

Highschool AU

Annabeth's POV

5th hour yay I love science and today we get to to do a project.
"Okay class today we will be starting our weekly project but this week I will be choosing your partners" Mrs. Hill said. Now most people would be upset by this but I really didn't care.
"Alright and the partners​ are
Amy and Lucy,
Jack and Mark,
Mylo and Krista,
John and Marco,
Lee and Alyssa,
Macy and Lexi,
Leo and Annabeth,
Max and Luke. Okay class find your partner and get started on the project"
I got up to get with my partner when I realized who Mrs.Hill had said my partner was. I ran up to her desk.
"Mrs.Hill you can not be serious" I whispered​ to her. Leo might be my friend but he never gets any work done.
"I'm sorry miss Chase my decision is final" she said handing me the instructions for the project. I sighed and walked back to my desk where Leo sat.
"Hey Annabeth it's so awesome we got partnered together" Leo said putting his feet on the desk.
"Yeah just magnificent" I said with fake enthusiasm. I pushed Leo's feet off the desk and sat down next to him.
"Let's get stared can you go get the chemicals and I'll set up the equipment" I asked handing him a small list of chemicals we needed for the project.
"Okie dokie" he replied skipping over to the chemical shelf. I set up the equipment and put my safety gear on.
"Leo has made it back to home base​ and he has the liquids" Leo announced in a narraters voice setting the chemicals down.
"Be careful Leo some of the chemicals are dangerous" I said handing him his safety gear.
"Do I have to where this stuff" he complained holding it at arm's length away from himself.
"Yes! Leo not only are you going to get in trouble if you don't. The whole point in having it is to keep you from getting hurt so put it on" I snapped. He put on his safety gear and grabbed two chemicals and a beaker.
"What are you doing" I asked setting down the chemical I was just heating up.
"I want to see what happens when I mix these" he replied before I could stop him he already mixed them together. At first it just bubbled but then it stared to pop and smoke stared to fill the room.
"Everyone out now" Mrs.Hill yelled coughing. The whole class evacuated some were coughing but everyone got out safely. There was a sound of a small explosion coming from the room which got the attention of the other classes around us. Students and teachers stood at the doorways of there classrooms trying to catch a glimpse of what was going on.
"Leo Valdez, Annabeth Chase go to the principals office NOW!" Mrs.Hill yelled. Oh my gods my life is over.

THE NEXT DAY

I got ISR and it wasn't even my fault ugh​ I hate Leo so much. I sat in the ISR room and Leo sat right behind me
"I have to go make a copy if I catch any of you talking you will get suspended" the teacher said walking out.
"Hey Annabeth" Leo whispered.
"Shut up Leo" I growled quietly continuing my work.
"I just wanted to say sorry I know your mad at me and you have a reason to be but I'm sorry" he whispered and went back to work. Leo might be an idiot and I'm still mad at him but at least he's not to prideful to admit when he did something wrong that's why he is my friend.

___________
Please help I need ideas.

-A. L. Parker

(PS if you don't know what ISR is it's pretty much in school suspension)