Chapter 1

It was quiet.

He stayed submerged under the clear liquid for so long, never giving in to his mouth's desire for air. But instead, he was pleasing his body, the pain he felt in his chest was no match for the pleasure his pale skin felt being enveloped around soft comforting waves. 

His legs  naturally opened and invited the water to waver around. He wanted to live in it, stay in this world of his forever. The thought of his body staying under the surface til it no longer had flesh made him whimper, following bubbles to travel upwards towards the bright light. 

The young boy swears he had been a fish in his past life, and for some idiotic reason now, he was human.

A human that didn't have any plans of separating from his bath tub.

"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO WASH YOUR ASS, WERE GONNA BE LATE IDIOT!"

At least, for a few moments he was.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP! I AM NOT GONNA BE LATE AGAIN CAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ASS ROY!"

Roy Henderson lifted only his face from under water, an annoyed stare plastered across. He spat water out like a fountain before speaking. "Ugh, Collin, Collin, Collin, oh why did mom and dad have to keep the undying mistake in my life. Do you have to ruin everything?"

"What the fuck did you just just say?! Don't think I didn't hear you!"

"I didn't speak out loud for nothing Col.."

Roy sighed longingly in return, he slowly lifted the rest of his lengthy body til he had been standing at his full six feet in the white hoary tub. The man's body was a fantasy-like physique, long fit legs, lean and muscular due to swimming, a proud owner of a rippled chest, that had a mouth-watering six pack, which flexed with every movement of his wide hips. The arms that dangled at Roy's sides could be compared to one who takes care of theirs from lifting weights daily.

He really does take care of his self, at the best of his abilities that is. 

Roy sighed once again while stretching on the balls of his feet, his jaw lifting then tilting down to stare at something on his body that was leaking for attention. 

His hands itched to take care of his pulsing cock, that stood in mid-air, it had been a while since the man could receive a good enough release these past few months. Mostly because the moments he would fist his cock and tug like no tomorrow some one decided it was time to interrupt him.

 The brown eyed man sucked his teeth and decided against his temptation since  his younger brother began to suddenly venture off from his yelling, but instead complain and bitch to their parents like a spoiled little brat he was.

"Fuck, today's going to be a long day."  Especially if a guy can't even jack off in peace.

The seventeen year old should be used to this basic morning routine by now, waking up, secluding his self to the bathroom til one of his pesky family members start complaining and whining about him turning into a prune if he stayed in it any longer.

But, even if his mind could get use to a routine, his body couldn't, no, being in three different high schools for the past two and a half years, as well as towns, he knew deep down nothing would change except for the people. 

His wet feet barely touched the floor before the door was suddenly thrashed open, not by him his self, since he hadn't even gotten the chance to cover his nudity, but, by a wide-eyed grey-haired teenager.

Roy smirked, then shifted the lonely towel hanging off of his shoulders, elegantly across his waist. "I told you...I'm coming Collin."

Collin looked completely outraged, always following the so-called trends in his young life, Roy's younger brother didn't have a clue about him self. Trailing behind others, copying and mimicking what he thought and seemed fit to be cool, was the reason why he was standing before him with that bright grey dye on his head, instead of natural black waves similar to his older brother. However, Roy tilted his head with a pleased smile, Collin was still beautiful, brown hazel almond shaped eyes, blemish-free pale skin, high cheek bones, dainty, pink lips, but gods did that hair color ruin everything about him.

Roy slapped one of his large hands on his head, ruffling the soft strands between his fingers making Collin wince then growl, "When are you gonna wash out this ugly ass color, so quick to speed up your age, you'll have grey naturally in fifty years or so." Collin slapped his arm away with a snarl, eyeing Roy as the boy confidently walked past him into the hall way. "Living with you everyday, it'll be natural in three years bro, now get dress before I walk." Collin said tightly with a glare. Then turned on his feet and walked away from the smiling sibling who licked his lips at the remaining droplets of water.

"Like your lazy ass would actually walk thirty miles."