Origin of evil

In the year 1592 two spirits of incredible power came to our realm and they were Sujubec and Dredgian .Cowardly knights would summon them and Sujubec and Dredgian would inspirit them and give them unworldly courage.One day Dredgian got curious about what would happen if he inspirited a brave knight and turned him evil. Sujubec did not like what Dredgian was doing and looked at him in shame.

Dredgian could see the shame in Sujubec.One day Sujubec's shame turned into fear that the darkness in Dredgian would grow stronger so later Sujubec asked Dredgian to fight with him in there dimension.Later They took the forms of nights and fought each other.Sujubec won and in condition they chose to leave inspiriting and let everyone be themselfes.They both took the form of wizards ,but the two wizards were brothers named Timothy and Rian Harrison and Sujubec did not know his brother was Dredgian ,but Dredgian knew Timothy was Sujubec.Timothy (Sujubec)soon became the ruler of the land.Rian ( Dredgian )became jealous of his brother and plotted against him.

Timothy discovered his plans and banned him to live in a cave.Rian made a towers with his magic ,but he grew lonely and it was not long when his only companion was a crow who he named Cassper.

Rian made a pot of elemental magic.He trew a bit of salt in and a puff of smoke covered the land when it disapeared half of the people in the land had magical powers and Rian thought it would bring chaos but it didn't.Timothy decided to create a academy for gifted people with his magic.And the Heroic Wizard Academy was made ,so the graduates could fight the forces of evil.