Chapter 1:The Dragon finder

Th Dragon finders

The Griffin family was out in the woods for there weekly archery practice."Come on kiddo"said Charles's dad "Coming dad"said Charles whilst taking out his bow from the trunk of the car.He ran to the archery site and shot all three targets before his dad Nick could do anything."Wow!"said Nick"I guess those archery classes paid of".

Charles accidentally shot a bush ,but when he looked by the bush a dragon was behind it he tolled Nick and said "I'll call him Dave.Dave the dragon."Nick had a heart disease and kept it a secret.Suddenly Nick's disease was acting up.He called his uncle Sam,because Charles is too young to drive.They got to the hospital ,but it was too late he's dad had died.

After Nick's funeral Charles flew home on Dave."See you tomorrow buddy"said Charles ,just then a out of control car drives by.The car drove through laws untill it got to Charles's yard.It drove straight at him Charles covered his face then ,something odd happenedHis palms were glowing white and the wind blew the car in the air and it fell on the ground 8 feet away from him"My Car!"shouted an angry lady across the street.He chained Dave to a pole in the garage and closed the garage door then he ran top speed to the living room window.Hopefully she didn't see him or he'd be in trouble.