Chapter 3:Quiet as a rock

He's first went to Professor Rocky's class.He opened the door then a mosquito bit him but suddenly a rock flew by his head.Rocky addressed to the class "Class we have a foreign exchange student .He's from earth."The entire class gasped and everyone was chattering "Quiet down!"screamed Rocky.Charles sat where he assumed was his seat while Rocky was cooling down."Class ,today we will be learning Rock levitation."said Rocky. Everyone went outside and the yard was fulled with rocks.
Charles's palms and eyes was glowing orange.He scratched his head and the rock followed "Whoa ,how'd i do that?"he thought."You're a fast learner i see, why don't you come with me"said Rocky."The rest of you continue levitation practice"Rocky said."Uugh!" sighed the class.

They went behind the school and there was a wall.Rocky saw a loose brick and pressed it in.The other bricks went to the side forming a door.They went into the door which leads to a cave."Charles welcome to               The Cave of Destiny "Charles looked amazed with all the drawings on the walls."Kid,this is where all the students destinies are written down or in this case,drawn.Normal schools have learner portfolios,but here we have destinies."explained Rocky "So,where's my destiny"he said while thinking about the Kung fu panda 3 movie."That's just it,we don't know where it is?"said Rocky."what do you mean you don't know"Charles said."I mean we don't know, but if we go deeper into the cave there are two unknown destinies"said Rocky while walking deeper.

"This one shows a powerful elemental fighting an evil wizard and stoping a war"explained Rocky"And the other won show death,distruction and evilness"said Rocky.Charles looked scarred and gulped.