Chapter 2: The Heroic Wizard Training Academy

That night Charles woke up 2 am. because he heard a growling sound.He walked into the living room and the sound was louder.He realized it was coming from the garage he went outside in front of the garage door and pressed a button on the garage door opener.The door was opening and then Dave flapped one wing at Charles and he flew up and before he could fall Dave catched him and flew to the archery site

."What are we doing here?"asked Charles ,as he followed Dave to the bush then he started to miss Nick.Dave stopped and Charles asked "What is it Dave?"Dave breathed fire on the bush.It turns out Dave came out of a portal thats came from a different realm.

Dave pushed Charles in the portal and the next thing he knows he's on top of a castle with a wizard standing in front of him."What?Where am i?"said Charles "You are in Wizard World"answered the wizard Charles asked "Who are you?"."I'm Timothy Harrison the one and only ruler of Wizard World".Charles stood up "You look just like your father"said the Timothy "You knew my father"said Charles "Let's talk about it on the way to the HWT academy"said the Timothy.

"Your was one of the most powerful wizards I've ever met"said Timothy"He was like a brother to me until the fateful day..."said Timothy."What happened on that day"asked Charles.Timothy answered "I...i don't want to talk about it ,anyway here we are at the HWTA which is sort for Heroic Wizard Training Academy.Charles was amazed "Since a dragon escaped and the magical aura around it gave you magic powers we have to enroll you in our academy"said Timothy "There's others like me"said Charles "Of course ,i trust you'll fit right in"Timothy said whilst handing a class schedule.