Get Out Alive

/).3.(\

this is all I have to say. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I began to rock back and forth. I was not letting my mind snap. I had to take the punishment. There was no other way.

"N... Neon... Slenderman wants to see you..." The blue shadow stuttered. I kept staring past it. I knew it was an illusion to crack me. All of it was. But I'm no nut. I can't be cracked. And I'm no pencil. I can't be snapped. I growled deep in my throat.

"Nothing will make me snap!" I shouted. The blue shadow took a step back. Good, I didn't want it near me anyway. Since I knew the shadows were fake, I slipped the stray jacket off and stretched. The shadows stared at me in awe, as if they couldn't have done it. But stray jackets are easy to escape from. I've been in an asylum before, and I've gotten out of more complicated stray jackets than this. I got up and walked over to the wall. I took a deep breath before punching the wall. The shadows tried to peel me away, but I stood my ground. The more I punched, the more my skin tore and the more my blood dripped to the floor. After 20 minutes of punching, I finally stopped, before sitting back down and putting the stray jacket back on.

"There is no way we can convince her Jack!" The green shadow told 'Jack'.

"But BEN, there has to be a way! We can't give up on her! I can't give up on her! She's my Operator!" 'Jack' tried to convince 'Ben'. I scream out as something burns into my flesh.

'Wait... I can't feel pain, and this is too unbearable.' I bite my bottom lip, so hard that I draw blood. The burning suddenly stops. 'Ben' and 'Jack' stare with unbelievable horror on their faces.

"Get Slender, NOW!" 'Jack' yells at 'Ben'. Moments later, 'Slender' is in the room. More like a tree is in the room. There is only silence in the room.

"Jack, BEN here tells me Neon here has been able to escape her stray jacket and punch the wall, and now a strange mark has appeared on her neck? Is this correct?" The tree asks. 'Jack' nods. Tree moved closer to me and then quickly moved back.

"Oh no..." It breathed out.

"Oh no what?" 'Jack' asks.

"She carries the mark that only a prophesied being wears. In this prophecy, 'Darkness will save the light to restore balance'. From what I have studied, there are two darkness and two light." The tree answered.

'Darkness will save the light to restore balance... Where have I heard that before...?'

The tree looked at me. "So you finally respond to us? Well Neon, we need to get you out of here now! You will die here if you stay in the darkness, now that you are darkness." I was then picked up by tentacles as I disappeared from the dusty basement.

"For her to get out alive, she must not stay in the mansion for more than a week. Or she will die." Tree guy sighs as he puts me down. "Luckily, I have a house and have a school she can go to. I even have a car she can use."

I huff and look at the tree. Before I knew it, I was in a house. The walls of each room were a different shade of green. The air smelt of clean, new knifes. Ah, it felt like home.

"Neon, this is your new home. If you ever need to get the mansion, just walk through any mirror." And with that he left. I walked around the house, and found all my stuff there. I exited the house and went to look at the car.

'FUCK YEAH!' I mentally shouted. It was an SSC Ultimate Aero. It was green and blue.

"Damn car, you so fine. You so fine. I call you mine. Hey, Gorgey! Hey, hey! Hey Gorgey!" I sing like an idiot while slightly stroking Gorge. I walk back into my house and flop on my bed.

"If this is a dream, I wouldn't be smelling anything, and nothing would be this vivid, even with my bad eye..." I sigh. I crawl under my blankets, not caring to change in my jim jams and falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Soooooooo.... How was it? I couldn't be stuffed writing so much right now. It's like 10:28 PM. So yeah. Comment if you would like a little more in this chapter. But all in all, I hope you enjoy it!