Chapter 4

Max's POV

I woke up in a random room I was defiantly not familiar with. What the hell am I doing here? Why am I so sore? Then all the memories came back. Robert and Bryan had beat me because they heard. They beat me cause I'm gay. I sat up slowly aching everywhere.

"where am I" I asked holding my head I didn't really expect a response.

"hey Maxxie, your awake." I heard his voice in my ear. It's Craig, he saved me!

"Craig... What are you doing here?"

"I... I just wanted to make sure you were okay you took quite the beating." he put his hand on my forehead pushing away my hair.

"yeah do you have any Tylenol or something to stop the pain?" I slowly started standing up only to get shoved right back down.

"Stay, bad Maxxie." Craig scolded me and smiled as he got up to get me water and pain killers. This was weird, the man I'm obsessed with isn't the one who beat me, he's the one taking care of me?!

"hey Max, here take it." he snapped me out of my thoughts as i took the medicine and water swallowing it all in one shot.

"thanks... So what are you doing here? Why didn't you join in the beating?" he helped me lie back down and smiled.

"Because I didn't want to even see you get hurt like that never mind help them with it."

"So you actually don't hate me because I'm gay???"

"No, I... Well I think.... I think I might be bisexual." he stuttered and looked down at the floor. Right! I remember him saying that before I blacked out!

"Oh, well how do you know?" I had to make sure it wasn't just me dreaming because my dreams were totally coming true right at this very moment!

"I... I might think your really cute..." I JUST DIED!!! CRIAG MABBITT THINKS I'M CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

"wow, we'll I think your cute too." I blushed. This had to be a dream.

"well, I'm gonna go get food I'll be right back you just go to sleep." he kissed my cheek and walked out. Life is good now. I fall asleep quickly dreaming of none other then my man, Craig...

************

I woke up to a knock at my door. It probably Craig. I get up slowly and drag myself over to the door. I open it and can't do anything else I'm shocked and scared...

"why hello Max."

"what are you doing here Robert?"

----------------------

Now it has been a long time since this story has had any updates but now there has been! If you want more we need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add to library!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please love us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Ajay and Mikayla <3