Chapter 5

Okay so you HAVE to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is some inapropriate content in thsi chapter and it is not something you HAVE to read so if you don't want to you can just skip to the next chapter and the story will still make perfect sense promise!

**************************************

Chapter 5

Max's POV

*Recap*

I woke up to a knock at my door. Its probably Craig. I get up slowsly and drag myself over to the door. I open it and can't do anything else. I'm shocked and scared...

"Why hello Max."

"What are you doing here Robert?"

*end of recap*

"Why I'm here to see you Max." He took a step intot he room as I walked backwards. I was starting to get more scared by the second. Why would Robert want to see me? Oh no, he's going to beat me up again I just know it! Where is Craig?!?!?!

"Oh... Well hi...hi Robert... What's up?" I squeaked. I hit a wall and Robert continued to advance on me.

"I'm here to teach you a valuable lesson Maxxie boy." He walked up to me and slammed his hands into my shoulders slamming me into the wall. Hard. I let out a soft whine as I felt the bruises on my back begin to throb. "Aw, what's wrong Max? Can't take a little hit? What about this?" He slammed me even harder and then threw me onto the floor. I landed on my back just as the first of many tears rolled down my cheek. That's when the unexpected happened.

He got on top of me and kissed me.

"Robert what are you doing?" I sobbed trying to push him off of me.

"Showing you how disgusting you are. Being a fag is gross. How could you enjoy fucking a guy!" He slapped me across the face, got up and threw me onto the bed, slamming my head against the head board,

"Ow! Robert please, stop!" I cried. Why would he do this to me if he thought it was gross. What was his problem.

"SHUT UP FAGGOT! YOU CAN'T TELL WHAT TO DO!" He slapped me again and got on top of me slamming my head against the head board again. I sobbed again. I just had to do what he want I guess then he'll leave me alone.

"Okay..." I whispered as he kissed me again. I don't know what to do.

"Take your clothes off!" Robert demanded. He got off of me just so he could throw me on the ground so I could begin to strip. I was still sobbing silently as I stood naked in the middle of the hotel room I would have ran if I wasn't so dizzy and light headed. He got up and pushed me back down on the bed. He pulled out rope that I had no idea he even had. He tied me to the bed, legs and arms, and stripped his own clothes off. He got on top of me and slammed his body against mine. I screamed in pain as the one man I used to trust more then anything raped me.

***************************

I almost cried writing this. But it had to be done! I'm gonna try to update once a week but I might do more I don't know yet. Anyways...

Vote!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!

Add to library!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love us!!!!!!!!!!!!!