Is It Maithli

What a tragedy!

Blood scattered every where.

Bodies of many sweet couples like our Abhiya was lying unconscious on the ground.

A huge crowd gathered in the fair.

Sounds of ambulance is being heard...

Sid:wow look Tasty meals r here. m thristy!!

Panchi: No Sid!no way. I won't leave piya like this ...look what u have DNA to my sister. ...

Sid: Panchi... Panchi relax, don't forget our aim .... Remember we are here to be the most powerful vampires.... we just want Abhay's body...

Panchi: I remember sid.... But not at the cost of my sister's life..! Do whatever u want with abhay , that doesn't matter to me.. but Piya ..u can't harm her....

Sid irritated: aaarrrggg... Emotions here, emotions there, emotions everywhere!!!!

Panchi:enough is enough already...m going to save my sister ....I don't what know anything... got it

Sid: Panchi r u gone mad? U can't save her in front of all... We will be finished!!!!!!!

Panchi:shut up sid... It Doesn't matter to me anymore sid ! ( Panchi pushes sid out of her n ran fast to Piya)...

Panchi was about to touch piya to heal her....But to her suprise she was thrown back.

Sid even comes there....

Panchi: what the hell....what's happening? Y I can't touch her ... I can't heal her...some powers r stopping me...y this happning.

Sid: Panchi move away from there... piya !!!! Look at that locket damn it..

Panchi:what.... locket, ... bt how piya got this n from where

Sid in angry: dam it..Once again we failed Panchi... this locket is so powerful..we can't even touch the......... anyways lets go for our bloody treat. Its all gone ...all waste

Panchi sadly: Sid you know naa I don't drink human blood....... I am going back.....

(Panchi leaves)

Sid caught hold of a girl and seduced her to a dark corner behind a tree.... And then slowly drank all her blood with his fangs....

Sid: hmmmmmm delicious!!!!!!

In the mean time the ambulance comes and takes abhiya along with the other injured to the hospital...

A police noticed the body of a girl in a dark corner behind the tree...

Police: Oh no!!! She is cold...bt how? I am sure this not due to the accident.. this is something else... bt what

Another police: Sir I think any insect bit her.... We need to rush to the hospital!!!

In the hospital doctors examining Abhay and Piya.....

Doctor to nurse:what?? This is a miracle! I cannot believe this

Nurse suprisely: what happened sir?

Doctor: look at This lucky couple is surviving without a single injury even after falling from such a height...they will be perfectly fine after some time .... N m really suprised

Another doctor seeing the dead body of that girl attacked by Sid

Doctor: She is dead!! Looks like any insect sucked her all blood.... But this is rare!!!!!

Another doctor: Sir I know this is something not to be believed.. I think it's a mark of vampire bite....

Doctor :call for Investigation....

In a room of hospital abhay and Piya were there....

Abhay is restles n some flashes are coming in his mind when he was a vampire ... ..... he remembers the moment when he saw pia in jungle for the first time, his entry in mount college, ... then their wedding n honey moon.....
( Back ground music na na na na na......)
Achanak abhay opens his eyes n screams !!!!!

Abhay: Piyaaaaaaaa

Doctors and nurse comes in running...

Doctor: Relax Mr Raichand! You are absolutely fine.

Abhay: n Piya?

Doctor: Oh ya... ur wife is also fine...... I must say Mr Raichand you are a lucky couple. ... Take care Mr Raichand and don't worry... ( he leaves)

Abhay goes and sits near Piya.... He gently kisses Piya on her forhead and her cheeks.

Abhay sadly caresses her head :y all this things happens only to us.. y pia...u know that  I can't see u like this .... wake up pia plz wake up... I.m incomplete without you.. I can't see u like this lifeless pia plz wake up

Abhay bends his face on piya and cries badly but sliently.....

Abhay with crying: why they can't leave us alone ...

A tear from Abhay's eyes dripped on Pia's face n pia opens her eyes.... ..

Piya: Abhay?

Abhay:pia....

Pia:Y r u crying....? What happened? plz stop crying...plz

Abhay: Kisses Piya.... No need to worry. Now we are fine. It was just an accident. Everythng is fine now

Abhay goes to call the doctor

and he heard their conversation

Doctor 1 : Sir what about that girl who died coz some insect sucked her blood

Doctor 2: donot know kuch..but m  80%  that this is vampire's bite, let's s see after investigation.

Abhay (thinking) : Vampire? Bt how n who?  Is it Maithli? Or someone else... I know any vampire killed that girl. But who are they... now who wants to harm me n pia.. pia n I are absolutely fine after falling that height ... strange!!!!!