Don't Feel Good Without You

It's Pia's 9th month now ...

The scene opens in a deep forest of Dehradun,

its 2am in the night,

some one is seen running in a superfast manner, like a flash of strong wind,

gradually we can see that he is none other than our Abhay Raichand.

Who is wandering in the jungle in searh of blood, animal blood.

He is still the same Abhay Raichand, who doesn’t satisfies himself with human blood…….

The scene then moves to the Raichand’s house,

Abhiya’s bed room, Piya is very restless in her sleep, it seems she had travelled some where in her memory lane, she could feel Abhay is running in the jungle, he is going away from her. She wakes up in a shock. She is so weak ……

Her skin is white ... like all blood is drained from her body ..

Piya: Abhayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She started breathing heavily, takes a glass of water from the side table and drinks it and now she seemed to be a bit relaxed…..

To her surprise, she turns back to see that Abhay is not on the bed,

she was yawning, she slowly got off the bed with the support of things around her and went outside to check whether Abhay is there or not…

she checked the living room, she checked the study room, she peeped through Haseena’s and Chand’s room, she even checked the but couldn’t find Abhay……

Piya came back to her room and sat on the bed and had another glass of water….

Piya: Itni raat ko, aakhir Abhay gaya to kahan gaya? Vo meri haalat jaanta hai, par phir bhi usne aisa kiya…. Kya karoon mom, dad ko jagaaun….

Nahi nahi, thodi der wait kar leti hoon, phir mom ko utha doongi….

Piya was wearing a silk night gown, with a small stroll, she was looking out of the window, when strong wind started blowing, which carried away her stroll.

It seemed those strong winds wanted to tell her something………… to get her stroll she comes out side the house, but she couldn’t find her stroll… she moved ahead and ahead till she came near a tea stall……….

Old man: Aray betiya, itni raat ko tum kahan jaa rahi ho?

Piya: don't know  kaka, this wind is taking me somewhere ... I m just following it…..

Old man: Betiya this forest is so dangerous, us jungle ki apni ek kahani hai, don't go there , go back to ur home ….

Piya ignores the old man’s words and moved ahead into the jungle…….

Pia smiles weakly
“this place is so beautiful , it's not dangerous .. not for me at least ... it's a blessing for me ... which came to me as Abhay my love ... my life .., yeh achanak mausam ko kya ho gaya……………………”

Abhay was coming running in a superfast manner from the opposite direction and he collides with Piya……………..

Abhay holds her tight ...

Piya's face is covered with her hair …. She lifts her head up to see Abhay..,

Abhay removes her hair from her face ……….

Abhay: Piya what r u doing here ? Why u always puts urself in danger …. Why Piya?

Piya: u can come here at mid night  Abhay? Then y I can't come ....what were u doing here ? Why u came here Abhay ? Abhay u know u I just hate that Evey moment when u r not around me ... , then y u left me alone ?