Ch. 3

"Father, knowing those three nothing could keep them away, they were practically super human when they left and we haven't seen them in three years." His oldest daughter's feeble attempt to calm him didn't work.
*crash*
Both of their head snapped towards the door. they could hear noises of metal clashing and pain filled moans. For a moment it was silent until the doors burst open with one of his own guards flying backwards into the room.
Three figures stood in the door way all cloaked in the fur of different animals. The one in front was a foot shorter than the two behind. One of the two in the back turned abruptly and let out a snarl like a wolf matching the skin it was wearing towards the fallen guards behind it that had started to get up.  The short one stepped forward "why do you smell afraid? Sam, Chris, I don't think he knows who we are." Riely pulled down his hood and went to go hug his father.
"I am the eldest daughter of the royal house and I swear on my life I won't let you hurt the king." She placed her hand on Riley's shoulder in an attempt to show she meant it. Chris and Sam were on her in an instant. Chris was holding Riely and Sam had the girl by her throat and was holding her up in the air.
"We know who you are Madison and if you value you life you will never lay a hand on Ri again" it was more of a growl than anything else.
"Sam" Sam dropped Maddison and she gasped for breath. Rolling on the floor.