Chapter 2

I wake up with Yuna sleeping on a chair with her upper body laying on my bed next to me, holding my hand. I slowly take her hands off of mine and crawl out from underneath the blanket. I place my feet onto the cold tiled floor of the hospital room and tiptoe to the door. I quietly slip my feet in a pair of slippers when the room door slams open. I snap my head back and put my finger to my lips. To my surprise, it's the the man from earlier at the airport.

"Shhh! Yuna is sleeping!" I shout in my whisper.

The expression on his face doesn't change as he still stares at me. His brows, furrowed, but his eyes carry a worried depth. He stands in the doorway, not saying a word.

"W-why are you staring at me?" I whisper.

He shakes his head and signals for me to come out of the room. Seconds later I join him in the hallway.

"Are you OK?" He asks without looking at me as we walk down towards the elevator.

"Mmm, yeah I think so. I don't remember much from earlier." I can't seem to tear my eyes from his face.

"Oh... You fainted at the airport and we called an ambulance to come get you. I had to go home before I could come to see how you were. Sorry I couldn't come earlier."

I shake my head.

"No, it's like you're responsible for what happened. And I'm an adult. I can stay alone in a hospital without someone coming to check on me."

He presses his lips into a straight line. We reach the elevator and we step in. We stand in awkward silence before we reach the bottom floor.

"Actually, someone else is here to see you too." He says as we step out.

"Really? Who-" suddenly someone embraces me from behind, wrapping their arms around my waist and resting their chin on my head. I look at Jooheon but he just diverts his gaze to the ground. I then look up and see my 'long-lost' best friend.

"Wah! Somi!" He squeezes me tighter. "It's been so long! Are you OK? Did Jooheon hurt you?"

Tears start to form in my eyes as the reality hits me.

"H-Hyyungwon!" I turn my body in his arms and nuzzle my face into his chest and clench his t-shirt inbetween my fingers.

_________________________

AN: HELLO READERS OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG! Thid chaoter is so short im sorry.... I'm super sorry i didnt update for so long ㅠㅠ I had exams and then i had to apply to college so everything was super stressful... i hope you can forgive me! I'll try to post an update every week so please look forward to it!