Chapter 4

Hurriedly, you switched to your maneuvering gear to escape them faster. The problem? The one thing you forgot.......You had less than 20% of gas......

Racing up into the trees at the right time as they grabbed your horse, knocking it away meters away form you, unconscious. That was close, maybe too close for comfort. You cursed under your breath and perched yourself upon a branch That the titans couldn't reach. No matter how high the crawler could jump, it was still not enough to reach you. The 8-9 meter class tried to climb the tree but only gained a chuckle from you since it looked like it was humping the tree, not that it mattered to the titan. They probably did't even know what that was.

(AN: ok enough with the innuendo things xD) 

You knew what to do, you grabbed your green coloured flare and sent it skyward. From the clearing of the camp the Survey Corps claimed, they could obviously see it. You looked up as the green coloured smoke went higher. You looked back down at the retarded titans. You snarled at them "Come at me then. You best be good a shareing though, because your meal is quite small." Geez, I'm becoming like Hanji now. You joked in your head. You took off again. 

10%....

Flying high up into the sky....

5%.....

You had nearly made it to the next tree until.....

0%......

You started to decend rapidly, now only realising you had been such a fool....

I accept my fate....

The crawler, rapidly comming towards your falling figure....

I'm sorry....

A tear fell from your eye... 

This is it. I had a good life....

Falling.....

Falling.....

The titan now uder neath you.....

It was just like in slow motion as your (h/c) locks waved their life away....

Closer.... and closer..... now only an inch from your left arm.....

CHOMP! whoosh!

An ear piercing scream left form your lungs as your lower left arm was torn from your body. Blood splattering every where. However, when you opened your eyes, you where in the arms of someone tall and built up with muscle. You couldn't recognize their face since of your blurriness and the hood of a dark green cape. Soon, the hood was taken off by the wind to reveal white, silvary locks. Your (e/c) widened with shock and disbelief. "Nate?" You whispered, weak from the amount of blood you lost. The tal figure didn't reply but carried on forwards running away from the three titans.

Your vision was fading, consciousness slipping.... "Nate." you stuttered. 

"Hang in there (Name). Where almost there." He spoke finally. His manly voice brought hope into you, you ordered yourself to stay awake but it was no use. You just couldn't. "Stay with me (Name)." Nate ordered you. You nodded weakly as you where placed in a cave with his cloak. "Stay here." He comforted you, you gave a weak laugh."It's not like I'm going anywhere eh?" His lips parted into a handsome smile and he kissed you on the forhead (It's what you and Nate do. Your like brother and sister :3) 

"I'll be back before you know it." He reassured you and with that he ran off with his 3DMG (I'm too lazy you spell it out xD). 

--------------------Nate's POV---------------

I ran back into the forest to see the crawler, female 7 meter titan and the 8-9 meter titan. The one I had escaped from. I remebere being in darkeness but the next, I wouldn't give in, I thought of (Name) and I just opened it's mouth and escaped without losing any limps and running for my life. I stood there, I took off my manuvering gear and placed it back inside the cave. (Name) was still awake. Thank the walls.

Then I ventured back to the forest to see the titans waiting for me. I spat towards them and snarled "If you want her. Then you'll just have to try and get through me first." At that moment, it was like the understood me. They could see underneath me. (No innuendo included here please :)) "Well?" I shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR EH?"

With that, the crawler sprung to life and, doing so, I lifted my thumb to my mouth and bit hard on it with sparks of lightning flying every where. This sent the crawler flying backwards along with the other two as I erupted form my crouching position and stood tall. You still want to take on me? I thought. My fists started to rise in a battle stance. Lets dance eh? I snarled at the three, threateningly. I of course still had control of my titan form so that was a good thing.

The crawler, who had just recovered from the aftermath of my transformation, sprung to life heading for my face. With this, I swung my right fist into it's head, clutching it's head in my hands as it clawed at my armored form but it was futile. I snarled at the creature once again and ripped it's nape away from it instantly killing it. I tossed the steamming body away causing it to smash into a small tree. The female titan (not to be miskaten with The actuall Female titan in the anime/manga) was next to face me but with once swift, gentle kick, I sent it knocking to the ground with a loud thud and I stomped my foot into it's neck also damaging the nape enought to kill it. The 8-9 meter class was also too easy to kill with me kneeling down and grasping it's head and nape, I twisted the two hands oppisitely making it's head grip off along with the neck.

I huffed at the three steaming bodies and brocke form the titan's prison as it fell to the ground. I jumped out of the titan giving a sigh. "Stupid retards." I mumbled, I looked back at the cave to see (Name). She looked a state. I cursed under my breath and ran towards her lifeless body....

"(NAME!)" I shouted, scared for her life. "Shit." I looked at her missing left arm. "Please, hand in there (Name). Stay with me. Please....." I grapsed her body onto my lap and hugged her gently. 

A tear fell form Nates blue left eye.... as (Name) laid there.....