(soul eater) Black star x male reader

This was requested by DaddyAckerman go follow him he has good books in my eyes alright and hajime.

Your pov~~~

I was walking in to the DWMA with a proud look on my face because finally I had made it up those stair's of death. "oh man why would a school have so many stair's" I said dying slightly on the inside and outside. "YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I heard someone yell and than suddenly their was a heavy thing on me. "can't breathe" I said. "hm? oh sorry about that" it said and I looked up and saw a guy with blue spiky hair like a star , a black and whit ninja like outfit and a star tattoo on his shoulder.

"black star you have to be careful when you jump around like that" a kind and small voice said. "alright tsubaki" "well are you gonna help him up?" "oh yeah right" he said as he helped me up but I noticed that when I grabbed his hand I could actually feel how strong he was. 'wow he's really strong' I thought as I could feel my face heat up. Yeah i'm gay deal with it. "are you alright your face is getting red?" "oh um yeah I am it's just the heat" "alright well you look new hear" "I actually am it's my first day" "awesome than you get to meet the person who will surpass god!" he shouted.

I giggled at his childish behaviour. "well I'm black star and this is my weapon tsubaki" "hi" tsubaki said in a small voice. "hey, i'm (y/n) and i'm a weapon to tsubaki" "cool what kind of weapon are you?" "i'm a pair of nun-chucks but they can sprout a blade at the end of it" "oh that's nice" tsubaki said. "oh t-thank's tsubaki" I stuttered i'm not used to people complimenting me. I saw something in black star's eyes it looked like jelousey? no that can't be it. "so (y/n) you want me to show you around?" asked black star. "oh um that would be nice a-as long as i-i'm not a burden" "no way come on hey tsubaki you can go with maka or liz and patty"

"oh okay" she said confused but ran off. "so where are we going first?" "i'll take you to the classroom's and than i'll show you our balcony thing, sound good?" "that sounds good"

Time skip to the balcony the sun is going down a little bit it took long

Black star pov~~~

"alright next is the balcony alright?" I asked. "alright black star" (y/n) said. Iv'e got to admit (y/n) is kind of cute in his little way's. Yeah I like guy's deal with it the mighty black star likes guy's. "so (y/n) do you have a partner yet?" "no not really some these people look like they already have partner's" "well I hope you find one oh here we are look" we went to the edge and (y/n)'s eyes just lit up. 'damn he's cute when he's like this'

your pov~~~

I saw black star looking at me from the corner of my eye. 'could he be?' no no he couldn't be could he? "hey (y/n) do you have a girlfriend?" "u-um no I don't have one" "why not?" "well I don't really want one" "then your gay?" "yes! is that a problem!?" I yelled as I started to run away from embbaressment. I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around. "that's not a problem at all i'm actually glad" "w-what what do you mean?" "I mean i'm gay to" Suddenly I felt something warm on my lip's. 'oh god he's kissing me!

I then shyly kissed back. We pulled back when we needed air. "will you be mine (y/n)?" "y-yes i'd love that so much" "YAHOOOOO!! YOU HEAR THAT EVERYBODY (Y/N) IS MINE!!!" "b-black star don't shout it out" I said covering my burning face. "I have to say it because your mine now" he said as he pulled my hand's away and held them close to his chest. I smiled like and idiot. 'I think i'm gonna like it here for sure.

THE END

did i do good? bad?