(Attack On Titan) Eren x female reader

Just wanted to show a little love to titan boy cause why not? Oh and I won't be able to update a lot because I'm in band camp until the first day of school so yeah anyway Hajime!!!!!!!!!!!!  

(Y/N) pov~ 

"Hey watch where your going horse face!" "What was that titan boy!?" Looks like jean and Eren are at it again I thought in my head. I was sitting at a table alone in the corner as you can tell I'm a bit of a loner. "Titan boy! well why don't you go in the barn to be with your own kind huh!?" Then they got in each others face and glared at each other. Man they never change I bet they'll argue even when they're about to die I said in my head looking down at my food. "Um are you going to eat that (Y/N)?" Sasha asked. "No you can have it" "Oh wow thank you" she said as she scarfed it down. I looked up at the fight and saw Mikasa had stopped it and Eren was sitting down at the table with Armin. 

Eren then looked at me causing me to go red and hiding my face as best I could but, I failed to notice the smirk Eren had and also didn't see him get up and walk to my corner table. "Hey ya (Y/N)" "o-oh hey Eren" I said getting even more red than before because  he was in front of me. "Mind if I sit with you" "n-no I don't mind at all" he then sat down and and just stared at me which was making explode on the inside. "So why do you always sit in the corner table all alone?" "It's because I don't really fit in with the other people plus I have a little bit of a problem interacting with people" "but your talking to me right now" "that's because it's you and I feel comfortable with you" I then shut up as I soon realized what I had just said.

"You feel comfortable with me" he said a smirk finding it's way on to his face. "Y-yes I do" "well that's great because I feel comfortable with you too" "y-you do?" "Yep I mean why wouldn't I?" "Well I don't know I mean uh" I said looking down at my lap when a hand grabbed my chin and raised it up to face Eren. "Why wouldn't I be comfortable with you?" he asked again this time his voice going deeper than usual. "u-uh I-" Before I could speak though someone kissed me and my eyes closed as if knowing what to do already. After what felt like an eterinty I opened my eyes to reveal Eren still close to me. "w-why did you do that?" "Because I wanted to I mean you just looked so cute I had to" I blushed and looked down at my lap but someones hand grabbed my own. "So wanna be mine (y/n)?" I nodded unable to speak. "Then let's go to my room for a little bit alright?" "A-alright" As we got up and walked out I could feel Mikasa's death stare boring into the back of my head.  Well this is going to be fun huh. 

Sorry that this took so long I have been busy with school and home plus I haven't been able to get my hands on anykind of writing device. I can't believe how many people are reading this book thank you so much I actually feel like I exsist thank you so much to everybody who reads this book. Bye~~