(Fairy tail) laxus x female reader

This one shot was requested by my dear friend @BigSisZz go follow her she has really good books. And there are some triggering moment's so read at your own risk.Okay enough of this now hajime! 

your pov~~~ 

I just finished a quest for my guild I was excited to see them again but it's not like they would miss me. You see i'm part of a dark guild and i'm an elemental dragon slayer. (which mean's I control all four elements) I had on a long sleeve shirt and black pant's and yes I know it's summer but I have something that no one else should ever see. "Hey (y/n)-chan! your back" shouted a cheerful voice. "oh hi hunter how's it going?" "it's going good but how about you?" "oh i'm doing good" I said as I faked a smile, it's pretty easy for me because iv'e been faking one for a long time. "i'm gonna go to my room alright?" "oh okay" 

As I walked to my room upstairs one of the guild members yelled at me "Hey bitch glad to see your here NOT! hahahaha" "Why don't you just shut your trap" I yelled back my hair covering my face and that's a good thing because I started crying. 'I can't let these idiot's see me cry i'll never hear the end of it' As I got to my room I went straight to my dresser and pulled out the blade I had stored in there. I sat down on the bed and pulled up my long sleeve revealing scar's that will never fade. "I deserve this is I deserve all this pain" I said as I made the first cut it doesn't hurt anymore it just feel's better. 

"Are you proud of me now mom? look at what iv'e become are you proud of what youv'e done!" I screamed at no one in particular and sobbed as I slit my wrist. "(Y/n) are you okay?" Hunter asked in a voice full of concern. " oh I'm alright hunter I just fell down and hit my head" "oh do you need any help?" He asked about to open the door. "No! I don't need any help just don't come in" "alright than (y/n) hope your okay"

Hunter pov~~~~
I heard (y/n) scream and cry so I ran to her room but only for her to tell to not go in the room. I know she didn't fall down it takes more than that to hurt her. "Oh (y/n) I hope your okay"

Laxus pov~~~
"Come on fight me right now!" Nastu yelled at me his fist starting to catch fire. "Oh give it a rest flame brain" said Gray. "Oh you wanna go ice princess" he fired back. 'Oh Great there they go again' I walked out of the guild and went to my little hiding spot in a meadow where I could calm down. "Those idiots are just annoying" I than layed down and closed my eyes soon enough I fell asleep.

Your pov~~
I walked out of the guild and started to head for my calm down spot it's in a meadow far from my guild but it's pretty close to those troublesome fairy tail people. As I got there I noticed their was someone already laying down in my spot. "Hey who are you and what are you doing in my spot?" He opened his eyes and stared at me confused. ¨you'r spot? this is my spot¨ he said getting defensive. ¨well i'm sorry but your gonna have to move from here because this is my spot and i'm not going to find another place¨ ¨well how about you lay down with me so we can both have it¨ ¨u-um i don't think so¨ 'who does this guy think he is we don't even know each other but he's such thing's'

"So you gonna join me or do I have to drag you down here?" "Um sure I'll lay down but just this once" "so you said this was your spot than you must come here a lot right?" He asked. "Yeah I come here a lot but I've never seen you here before" "that's probably because I've been away on a little mission" "mission? What kind of mission" "You see I'm actually apart of the fairy tail guild"

"W-what your part of fairy tail!?" "Well I say I'm still apart of it but they kicked me because of what I did" "We shouldn't even be talking to each other" I said as I got up. "Huh what do you mean?" "I'm from a dark guild which means I'm the enemy we shouldn't be talking or else we'll both get in trouble" "Well what people don't know won't hurt them or us" "you don't understand we can't be talking my guild has a bone to pick with you fairy tail people" "if your saying we should fight than I must tell you I won't lose to a girl"

"Alright than let's go right here right now" "okay let's do this" we both ran at each other just when-

The end part 2 will be coming out soon sorry it took to long to finish.