(OHHC)Kyoya x Female Neko Reader

Hey guys it's been a while sorry I was in hell. Now this one shot was requested by @Sass-A-Bear and it will be done so let's get right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! into this. 

Your pov 

You were a new student at ouran high school and you were walking around the school trying to get to a quiet place to let your tail and ears out. You see your a neko and nobody know's and you plan on keeping it that way. As you were walking around you found a old music room that looked like a nice and peaceful place but boy were you wrong. When you opened the door rose petals flew into your view and 7 voices said "welcome" When your eye's adjusted you saw 6 guy's standing and 1 blonde sitting down in the middle of them. He was sort of acting like a prince sitting there as if it was a royal throne. "Oh you seem new I haven't seen you before but you are still a lovely lady" said the blonde who some how teleported behind me. "She's a new student but she's never talked to anybody so we don't even know anything about her besides her name" I looked to my side to see a pair of twins who looked like they were more than brothers. 

"That is (y/n) (l/n) she was the second commoner to get into this school besides Haruhi" The voice belonged to a tall guy with glasses it looked like he was the brains behind everything. "H-how do you know and how much do you know about?" "I can pull up any kind of information on you (y/n)" I looked around the room and saw that this was no longer a music room it was some kind club room now. "My lady what have you come here for?" "come here for?" "well this a host club after all" Glasses said. "um I'm just gonna go so see ya'll later I guess" Before I could exit the room the twins had taken me hostage while the others were setting up a table for tea. "P-please let me go I-I just wanted to a quiet place to curl up and sleep" "Curl up? like a cat?" "n-no not literally" "My lady may I suggest taking off that hood it is unladylike" "We'll get it" said the twins who were starting to take off my hood. 

"no please don't take it off" "Sorry but you have to this place of ours doesn't allow that" As the hood fell off I braced myself for the laughter for the teasing and the pointing but all I heard was silence. I opened my eyes and saw that they were all just shocked as I stared at their faces my eyes began to tear up. "Please don't look at me I tried to tell ya'll but no nobody wants to flipping listen to me!" "(y/n) - chan you look cute with those cat ears they look so fluffy I want to touch them" said a little kid voice. "huh you mean you don't think I look like a freak?" "Why on earth would anybody think or say that?" said the blonde. "Yeah you don't look weird at all" the twins said which made me start to cry because nobody had ever treated me with such kindness. "I must say you look very interesting do you have a tail as well?" asked glasses. I then pulled my jacket up a little bit and let my tail uncurl from around my waist. 

"Wow she actually has a tail she really is a cat" "I am Kyoya may I sit with you for a little bit in private?" "Yes you may" I said walking with him to the back where no one could see us. "I happen to like cats very much" Kyoya said wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "would you like to meet me after the club is over so that we could maybe go somewhere for a little bit?" "uh that sounds nice actually so I'll take you up on your offer" "thank you my lady oh and one more thing" "yes?" He then lowered his head closer to my ear and said "Honey was right you do look cute with those cat ears" and walked off leaving me a blushing mess. I think I'm going to love it here already thanks to the host club and me being a Neko.