Chapter 4- Lunch

Jillian's POV
After math, we have lunch and I usually enjoy lunch. I have the same lunch as Gabe so, I am able to talk with him. Besides, seeing Gabe and being able to read there is not much that I do. I usually get bullied by the Msquad but, it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Today was different because of the P.E accident. I figured Tyler heard about the "accident" and he did. Luckily he didn't talk to me about it because he is too "cool". However, I did hear him talking about me. I heard him and Makayla say my name and walk outside.

                  Makayla's POV
Usually when Tyler and I go outside we play truth or dare by the tree. He asked me if I wanted to play and I said yes, obviously. " I have an idea that I think you will enjoy" Tyler told me. " It better be good. We need more drama at this school " I told him. " Oh it is. It involves embarrassing your favorite person" as he said this he looked over at Jill. "Tell me more" I told him at once. "Ok so I dare you to be friends with Jill until the dance next week". " No way. I would never" I told him. " If you do I will give you $200 everyday and we will embarrass her at the dance". Once he said this I had to say yes, but first i needed to know one thing. " Will it be in front of the whole school?". " Of course" he responded with. By the time our conversation had ended the bell had rung so, we headed back to class.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been really busy with school. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think.