Chapter 3- PE

Jillian POV

It was now time for me to go to 2nd period which is PE. This isn't my favorite class because of who is in it. Makayla, of course. I used to enjoy PE but now I barely get to exercise. Every day we usually play volleyball and soccer. Since Makayla is the volleyball captain she gets to choose who plays in the game and of course she never picks me. As we walked out to the field I was trying to stay clear of the Msquad (Makayla's posse) and luckily, I didn't see them until I got to the grassy area. I put down my soccer ball and Harry Potter book (since I never play volleyball) and walk over to the line of girls waiting to get picked. I kept waiting and waiting but Makayla never picked me. I figured she wouldn't so I went to my usual spot to start reading. After they had finished the game Makayla through the ball at me. "Hey Jillybean you want to stop reading and join the rest of the world?" was the very first thing she said to me. I ignored her like I usually do and walked over to grab a soccer ball from the bin. Since I was the soccer team captain, I could play. After we chose our teams the game began. After a while of Makayla and Jessica (Makayla's best friend) making fun of me I couldn't handle it anymore. Right after Jessica said "Jillybean I bet you can't even kick, just like Harry" I kicked the soccer ball straight at her face. I usually never do this kind of thing but when she brought Harry into it, I couldn't handle it anymore. "What was that for?" Makayla and Jessica both asked me. I just told them oops and gave them a little smile. Right after they both went straight to the nurse. I then grabbed my stuff and headed towards 3rd period which was math, my favorite.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think.