Chapter 6- Hogwarts

Jillian's POV

It was now the end of sixth period and surprisingly Makayla has been nice to me all day. I walked out to the car loop and there was Makayla leaning on her hot pink punch bug. I walked over to her nervously and as soon as I got there she said "Hey Jilly. Hop in." I responded with "Please don't call me that." She ignored me as I got into the car.

Makayla's POV

When we finally got to the froyo place I was already wanting to leave but I needed to do this. As soon as we sat down with our froyo (I got a vanilla with strawberries on top and Jilly got this weird mixture of chocolate, cookies and a whole bunch of other stuff that will make her fat.) I asked her "What do u like to do?" she responded with "Reading". I immediately asked "What book?" I didn't want to know but I HAD to be nice. She quickly said "Oh, Harry Potter of course. I love all the characters but Luna Lovegood is my favorite. Some of the kids called her Looney Lovegood. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?" Well that explains why she is looney. I stopped day dreaming and answered with "Oh um the headmaster you know Hogwarts" she giggled and said, "That's the school silly." "Um ok. "I said a little snotty. It has now been 30 minutes since she stared talking about Harry Potter and she is still going. "Sorry to stop your fascinating information but I need to go home and do homework" I told her even though I never did my homework because I am popular duh. "Ok well um I live really close so I can just walk." she told me. Great, now I don't have to drive her. "Ok bye" I said to her as she walked out. Finally, it was over. She is so annoying but I need to get her to the dance, so I will try to be nice.

Sorry I haven't posted in while. I have been writing some other stories that i will post after I finish this one. I am trying to get to 150 reads.Please let me know what you think about the story and don't forget to vote! Hope u enjoy the story!!!