Chapter 5- Beginnings

Makayla's POV
It was the end of the day and I was plaining on starting the game today. As soon as the bell rang I went straight to where Jillian usually is. Once I found her I sat next her waiting for her to say something. She was caught up in her stupid book but, since I HAD to be nice I didn't make fun of her. She was about to get up and leave ,so I had to stop her. " Hey, Jill. Do u want to get frozen yogurt with me tomorrow?" I told here. She responded with " Um really. I mean yeah maybe" " Ok, see you tomorrow. Bye" " Bye" she said nervously.

                   Jillian's POV
As Makayla was walking away I just stood there. I couldn't believe the Makayla Marquad , My enemy asked me to hangout with her. I didn't want to get too excited because I know how she can be. Luke suddenly walked up to me to see if i was ready to go. "Are you ok? Did something happen?" He asked me. " Um, kinda. Makayla asked me to get frozen yogurt with her". I told him. "Don't go you shouldn't trust her." He responded. "What if she is actually trying to be nice." I told him immediately. "Ok fine. If she is nice all day tomorrow then go." He told me. "Ok thank you." I responded. "No problem. Now lets go home." We then started walking to the car.

I am so sorry I haven't been posting. I have been really busy with school and I went on vacation. I am plaining on writing another book when this one is done. I will upload when i get one comment and one vote. Thanks for reading and enjoy the story.