Training - Chapter 5

"Alright, let's start." Said Dawnspirit."Hazelpaw and Willowpaw, you will be tested. You must each catch a mouse, a vole and collect a bundle of moss. Then you must bring it back here to us. To you understand? Of you go!" The apprentices nodded and scuttled into the forest.

"Move Hazelpaw!! You're blocking the path!!!" Mewled Willowpaw.
"Tough!"
Hazelpaw ran in the direction of the Thunderpath after she had caught a fat mouse.
"Hazelpaw! Stop!! The Thunderpath!!" But it was too late. She was on the Thunderpath...and a monster was coming. And that's when it hit her. Literally. She managed to limp off of the Thunderpath.
"I'm sorry Willowpaw." Hazelpaw muttered.
"Wait there! I'm getting Dawnspirit and Rabbitleap!" Willowpaw shot past the trees calling for the mentors.
"Willowpaw what's wrong?!" Asked Rabbitleap.
"Hazelpaw...monster...hurt." She panted.
"Oh great StarClan, where is she!?" Asked Dawnspirit as she headed to the Thunderpath.
"By the bridge!" Said Willowpaw, barely keeping up.

The warriors got to Hazelpaw just in time. Foxes were starting to creep up on her. Dawnspirit hissed loudly and the foxes scattered. Rabbitleap picked up Hazelpaw by the scruff and carried her all the way back to camp.

She sat in a nest in the medicine cat's den and muttered stuff under her breath.
Softfeather took the warriors to the side and said, "She should be fine but this was bound to happen. Yesterday I received a prophecy from StarClan.
The hazelnut will one day fall from the bush
And no one will help them in a rush."