Me, Myself & The Climb

"Bad girls aint no good and the good girls aint no fun. Hood girl want a smart nigga, college girls all want a thug."

-Wale

Kayla P.O.V.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love? Baby,I want you to want me. Would you-"

A smile grew on my face as I thought about who is calling me. Its my baby Khalil. My on-again off-again boyfriend for about a year and a half. Everyone thinks we're perfect for each other and are soul mates but we have our own problems. We both are stubborn but we love each other.

"Hey bae" I said.

"Wassup ma." I could hear him smiling.

We were on good terms. FOR NOW until something pops off.

"Nothing. Heading to my locker" UGHH...These books in my hand are sooo heavy.

"Alone?? i hope u not w/ 'nother nigga." He semi-yells. I can tell he's angry but not right now i cant take it.

I just came to school and he already trying start stuff. Its TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR THIS.

"Yes, Khalil I'm by myself DAMN can I atleast get some trust out of you?" See what I mean. Something always gotta pop off even if it ain't nothing serious.

"I'm sorry bae I'm being a lil' parnoid. Remember last time?"

The last time when we broke up he caught me cheating. Which wasn't really my intention but things happen right? Lets move on from the past. DAMN

"I don't wanna talk about the last time...I'll see you at school right?"

"Yea babe, bye I love you"He said.

"Love you too"

Well since you guys know about Khalil and I's relationship. Ima tell yall lil' something about myself.

My name is Kayla Jordan Smith. Im 18 years young. I live in Cali with both of my parents and four other siblings.

I'm 5'3 bright complexion. I have hazel eyes but I sometimes wear contacts or glasses depending on the day. I have just the right amount of boobs and booty.I have long dark hair that reaches to the middle of back and I sometimes wear weave for the thickness.

I attend Northwood Lincoln High School.(a/n: not a real school i made it up). Im the second to the last to be born and out of my family. I'm the rebel.

My father is a preacher and also a social worker. He combines both of his jobs into one, thats what I Love about him. He helps kids off the street to see them succeed and better with their lives. He grew up without a father until maybe when he was an adult and my dad had already married my mom and had my older brother and sister and I was just a lil baby. It had a huge impact on his life and he had to be the man of the house when he was little helping out my grandma,his older sister and twin sister and I'm sure being the only boy was ROUGH.

My mom has multiple clothing stores and is also a social worker who gives back to the community. She helps young,abuse,pregnant women who can't do any better for themselves.

I respect my parents and the hard work they've done for others.

I walk up to my locker and put in the combination. I got my books for first and head for homeroom. While walking I bumped into someone. My little sister Kylie.

-____-.

"Hey got to go,sorry bye." I said and quickly ran from her.I dont really have anything to say to her.