-Chapter 6

~Its not what it looks like~

Kayla's P.O.V.

How is Khalil going to yell at me for something he don't even know about?

He always jumps to conclusions. He is gonna ask if I'm cheating on him with Craig.

He is still yelling and pacing around the room. His once hazel eyes turn black. Its scaring me.

"Jordan? Do you hear me talking to you?Huh?" He is really upset because he call me by my middle name.

"What Khalil? Damn." I say getting frustrated while taking out my contacts and putting on my glasses.

"Why are you talking to him? Are you cheating on me?" When he asked that I just walked out.

How is he gonna ask that? I mean I know I cheated before but it was half my fault and half Craig's fault. Yes I cheated with Craig while with Khalil. When they were bestfriends.

~Flashback~

~Wednesday May 4,2013~

Khalil didnt come to school today because his grandma had died.  She was like a second mother to him. She even approved of me.

He spend the whole night at the hospital with his family. So, he went home to get some rest.

I was so worried about Khalil. I losted my train of thought and bumped into Craig. Khalil's bestfriend since middle school.

"Wassup?Why you looking sad?" He asked while helping me up.

"Im worried about Khalil and his family." I looked down and he lifted my chin.

"Come on we have exams in a lil while. I need to relax ya' mind." I guess...

"Aight lets go. I need a break" He pull me towards the courtyard where only the cool people would hang out.

We sat down away from the people and more to ourselves. He started to stare at me. So I decide to ask.

Me:"Why are you starin-" I got cut off by Craig kissing me.

We kissed for about 15 seconds then someone cleared their throat. I looked up and instantly felt bad.

The one and only Khalil.

"How you gone sit here and betray me like that?Huh? I been down with you since Day 1." Khalil yelled causing everyone in the courtyard to turn towards us. He looked hurt, angry, sad and betrayed. He just walked out shaking his head.

"Turn around aint nothing here to see" I sigh in frustration not knowing what to do.

This hoe Ashley had the nevre to mumble something.

Me:"Ashley I aint the one not today. Turn around before I beat you senseless." I walk out the courtyard go into the hall to look for Khalil. I spotted him and ran towards him.

"Kayla Jordan I can't believe you. We DONE." By now I had tears running down my face.

END OF FLASHBACK

I left Khalil's room and went to kitchen, his sister Kailyn there.

"Hey Kail" I smiled at her and sat next to her while hugging her.

"Nice braces and what happened I heard Kha' yelling?" She had a worried looked on her face.

I explained to her what happened. When ever Khalil and I had arguments or breakups, she would bring us to back together. Because she thinks we're 'soulmates'

"Why is he going through your phone? Why are you talking to Craig? If Royce ever did that we would fight." Kail has a boyfriend name Royce. They've been dating for a while. She also knows the situation  with Craig and I.

"I don't know. He wants me to tell Khalil to meet up with him so they can disuss some 'things'. I know you would pop off on Royce's butt." Someone cleared their throat. We look up and see Khalil. UGH.

"Kay I'm sorry okay? I didn't know. I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating. Kayla Jordan will you forgive?" He looked me in the eyes while saying every word.

"Why you always saying her whole name?" Kailyn asked her brother with a laugh.

Before I can even finish someone in the doorway of the kitchen erupted into laughter.

"Hey babymama. What did he do AGAIN?" Kevin said while nodding towards his brother. Kevin is Khalil's older brother.

Khalil

I was always jealous of Kayla and Kevin's relationship. They act like brother and sister but they always flirting. Ain't that some shit.

"Hey babydaddy!" Kayla  was smiling all in his face.

I know that's my brother and all but I got really bad trust issues and a got a secret. That no one knows about that I would like to keep like that.

But what does the saying say? Whats done in the dark Must Come to light.

I wanna tell Kayla but with everything she going through she needs me. This Secret will only hurt her more than ever.

------------------------

Questions

How yall feel about Kail? Kevin?

Kayla's babydaddy???

Khalil's secret? Can Kayla handled it?

We get more into the story. Drama about to happen.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks

~Tisha