-Chapter 7

~What in the hell?~

~Three Weeks Later~

Khalil

So Kayla and I are driving to her house. Wanna know why?

Kayla finally decide that she wanted to hear what her father has to say. I understand where she's coming from but she had to stop being soo stubborn and talk to him.

I don't get to see my dad everyday like her but I do visit him. He's getting out soon thought. I gotta hold it down for him.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I take a quick glance at her to make sure she's listening.

"Yess I'm ready. After this is over. I won't let anyone keep secrets from me anymore." I take a deep breath. Screwing the windows up and putting on the A/C.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this secret. I promised myself I'd tell her when the time is right. But NOT RIGHT NOW.

"Baaabbbbee. May I please have some skittles?" I ask in the nicest tone possible.

"OMG bae. Thanks for reminding me. I need these to calm down." She opened the glove compartment and pulled out the biggest bag of skittles.

My eyes went wide. We pulled up to a red light.

I got out the car and go in front of it and come back inside. I had to make sure we were in my car. And sure enough we were.

"Yes,I had to do that. Can I have some?" She pulled a regular bag, out her cross body purse. She passed it to me.

"Yes, I had to. You ain't getting none of my big bag." She had the most serious face. I laughed knowing the truth.

When it comes to Kayla and skittles don't touch,eat,look,glance or smell them without asking. She don't play that. She will mess you up for her skittles. Kayla will fight you for her skittles.

"That's exactly why I don't go in grocery stores with you." She giggled. Eating more skittles.

I will Never and I repeat Never go back into another grocery store with her. I promised myself.

"Let me finish drive bae. "She drives okay but not on my level.

"Okay but if you crash my baby. We DONE." She laughed. I'm dead ass serious right now.

"I won't. I Kayla Jordan Smith scouts honor promise not to crash Khalil Jordan Wright's car." We laughed and I pulled over.

We switched seats. Kayla left her bag of skittles on the seat. My lucky day.

Maybe she won't notice. I doubt it.

Kayla

I decided that I wanted to drive. Just not to my house.

Khalil thought I didn't realize that I left my skittles in the seat. And he's eating them, when he thinks I'm not looking.

Time for revenge. Pulling over, passing my neighborhood.

"Baaaaee.Can I have a kiss?" I ask in the most sweetest tone.

Before he can even answer,I'm on his lap kissing him. Rubbing my hands up and down his body. The kiss deepen and I pull away and get back to drive.

"That ain't right. Got me over here all hot and bothered."He was mad, pouting and skaking his head. Hes turns the A/C up more.

"Next time keep your dirty hands off of my skittles. I'm driving to the beach. I need to clear my head."