-Chapter 2

~Just the beginning!~

"She really counting on your love

Still struggling uphill

But you act like you don't care

Right now she could really use a shoulder

Hanging onto the edge 'til it's over

She crying out for your love tonight

Loneliest heart to survive she said"

      K'naan:Is anybody out there.

Kayla's P.O.V                           

"How are you and Brad?" I ask Kylie about her boyfriend of 6 months.

"We're fine but I feel like he gonna cheat on me. I just don't know what to do."

Brad has a past of cheating on his girlfriends. But he claims that he's changed. But I don't believe that.

"Just tell him how you feel. Maybe he will tell you the truth. I didn't know how to deal with something like that." She laughs.

"Of course not. I'm gonna ask Khalil since he had to deal with ya' trifling self." I stare at her then back at the road.

"Why the hell everybody tryna bring up the past today? I mess up one time and yall won't let that go." I shake my head.

Let me live for one day. Damn.

We sit in silence for the rest of the ride listening to music.

Me and Kylie just got home. I have to find an outfit for my date. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

I park in the garage and Kylie runs inside the house. Probably to skype Brad, her boyfriend.

I go inside and head into the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Hey guys" I greet my dad,mom and brother.

I am surprise to see my dad but I'm not excited. My dad and I have a love-hate relationship.

"Hey,can you guys give us a minute" My dad speaks.

I wonder what this 'minute' is about. We NEVER EVER had a one-one-on conservation or talk by ourselves.

"Wassup dad?" I wanna get straight to the point so i can go to my room and call Khalil and tell him about it.

"I don't want you to freak out" Worst thing to tell someone in a situation like this.

What do you mean you don't want me to freak out. That's what I'm doing now.

I nodded to let him know that I'm listening and waiting for him to continue.

"I've hid this from you since you were younger. And I want you to know that whatever happens that you always had a special place in my heart. I've only treated you that way because I knew a secret and choose to hold it over your head."

By now,my mind is full with thoughts running wild.My eyes focused and fixed on him. My face has tears rolling down. My legs shaking,waiting for him to tell me his 'secret'.

"I'm-" he was cut off by Kylie walking in going to the refrigerator.

"Dad can I burrow one of your cars to- what happened?"

"Yea take any one you want. Just get out now" He looked frustrated by Kylie coming and interrupting us.

"As I was saying." he takes a long pause and sighs.

Before he gets to continue, he falls out of his chair onto the cold hard tile floor.

"MOM COME QUICK" I yell for my mom

Those were my last words before I blacked out.

-------------------

Sorry for any errors or mistakes

Hope you guys Enjoy!

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks

~Tisha