-Chapter 4

~Don't lie to me.~

Kayla's P.O.V.

After many attempts of trying to eat the McDonald's i bought. I finally got it down. But one problem is the food came right back up.

After bringing up my insides, I fall asleep at 4:30. Then woke up to the opening of my room door. My door makes a creeking sound which travels throughtout the house.

I turn over to come face to face with an angry Khalil. My day can't get any worse don't get me wrong but I love Khalil and I want to see him but I don't want to be bothered.

"Hey bae"I said

"Don't 'Hey bae' me why haven't you answered my calls or came to school today?" He looked frustrated and ready to snap but he stayed calm.

"Yesterday after I got home my dad wanted to have a one-on-one with me-" I got cut off by Khalil and he looked sad because he knew about my father and I's relationship.

"I'm sorry what happen? why didnt you call me so we could have talk about it?" He sigh rubbing his face.

I sigh looking straight into his eyes and started crying. He came over to my bed pulling me into his warm embrace.

"He...he said that he has a secret that he kept my whole life and when he was about to say it he fall out of his chair into the floor. I went screaming for my mom to come quick and I havent heard or want hear anything about him" I say still crying my head off.

"I'm sorry I'll be here whenever you're ready to hear his secret" He said after placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks Kit. I love you" I said calling him, his nickname I gave him.

"I love you too Kat but why weren't you at school?" He said while pulling him and myself down on the bed still in the hug.

"I went to the doctors" I stared at the wall trying not to make eye contact with him.

He pull my face making me look directly into his eyes.

"Why? and don't lie." If I lie he's gonna know I'm lying.

I just smiled showing him my teeth.

"DAMN bae I like the colors but I can't even kiss you like I want no more." He had a slight pout.

"I'm sorry bae I told you a while ago I was getting my braces done." I say smiling showing off my lime green and pink braces.

"Why did you get them your teeth wasn't that bad"

"Yea I know, but I had spacing and my top row needed work. Can I have a kiss?"

"Sure bae" He give me a simple kiss: a peck but I wanted a real one. We were full on making out until he broke the kiss.

"How does it feel to kiss me with metal in my mouth?"

"Weird but I gotta get use to it." He gave me another kiss.

"Bae we missed our date." I just wanna get away from the drama, even if its just for a few hours.

"Pack a bag,we going to my house for the night. You need a break."

"Oh Kj gon' be mad at me." I slap my hand on my forehead.

"Why?"

"He said to meet at the hospital after school or else."I shrug.

"You wanna go?"

"Nah, they left me on the cold hard tile floor while they went to the hospital." The least they could've done was put me on the couch or carry me to my room.

Lets see how it goes at his house.

------------------------

Aww Sweet Khalil!!!

Kayla's braces??

Them kissing...mmm

Their nickname for each other...Kit-Kat aaww so cute.

Vote

Comment

Share

Feedback. I wanna know what you guys are thinking.

Thanks

~Tisha