Burning Bridges

Chapter 4

I got out of the car and reached for my bag. It was stuck. I pulled and pulled which was a stupid idea. The bag came out and I fell on my butt. Tyler came over and held out a hand and helped me up.

"Thank you Tyler." I said

"No problem." He said.

He walked over to to the door. It was crowded. Tyler walked over to the front.

"Reservation for Tyler." He said.

The man checked his list and nodded. He lead us to our table. It was sort of in the corner. Tyler pulled out the chair

And I sat down. The waiter came over and took our order. After a few hours we finished eating and I checked my phone. It was 10:15 pm I started to yawn.

"You ready to go." He said.

"Yes, thank you for taking me out tonight." I said

Tyler got the bill and we left I got in the car and sat down. Tyler got in the car and started the car he pulled out of the parking spot and left. We went back to my house and I unlocked the door and turned on the light. I headed upstairs and turned on the water I got some face wash and washed my face I got out some of my pajamas and changed Tyler walked pass the door I shut the door before he could see me.

I put my hair into a ponytail Tyler walked in and laid down. I pulled the covers over me and then turned off the light. Tyler turned my way and started to kiss me I kissed back. He got on top of me.

"Stop Tyler I'm not ready." I said

But he did not he seemed to get more aggressive.

"STOP!" He still wouldn't listen.

I tried to get him off of me but he was to strong.

What's wrong with you. He pinned my hands to the bed I kicked him in the stomach. He got angry.

"Bitch!" He then punched me in the eye

I started to cry.

"Get out of my house now!" I yelled

I got up and took all of his stuff down stairs I threw it out into the front yard.

"If you don't get out of my house now I'm calling the cops."

He pinned me against the wall I struggled to get loose he started to kiss me in between my neck and shoulder. I started to cry worse

"You're just so beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

He started to take my tankoff I looked over at the table next to me I grabbed the pair of scissors and stabbed them into his thigh. He got off of me and I ran out of the front door I ran and ran until I reached Melony's house I knocked on the door she unlocked the door and I bursts out in tears.

"O my come in." She said

She sat me on the couch I tried to speak but every time I did I couldn't breathe she got up and went to the kitchen. She came back with a glass of cold water. I calmed down and told her the entire story.