Fate

Chapter 5

"Calm down its okay he is not here anymore." Melony said.

I was shaking with fear. What if he found me? Is he hurt? Should I help him? all these questions went through my head. I grabbed a pillow and laid down. Melony turned on the television to calm me down. I slowly faded away.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I looked at the time it was 8:25 am. I was late for work. Fuck it I thought. I went to check Melonys fridge and there was nothing.

I decided to get her groceries. I went to her bedroom and looked for some

clothes. I found an oversized sweater and a black tank top. I got some of her faded high waisted shorts and some tan combat boots I grabbed my phone and some cash and headed out.

I decided to walk to target. It was close and I didn't want to walk far. I got my phone out and put in my headphones I turned on glory and gore by lorde. About thirty minutes later I made it to target. I got a basket and and went straight to the organic food section.

I got some fresh vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, celery and squash. I got a pack of izzies and to the produce section. I looked at my grocery list and occasionally looked up. I looked back down at my list and then I bumped into something.

"Oh my are you okay." I said feeling guilty.

I looked and saw those familiar beautiful eyes. It was harry.

"I couldn't be better." He said.

He stopped and studied me for a second.

"Who did that to you." He said with anger in his tone.

I had completely forgotten about my black eye. I turned away from him.

"Oh it's nothing I just ran into a pole, I'm pretty clumsy like that."

He looked at me with doubt in his eyes.

"We'll I have to finish shopping want to help." I said to change the subject.

He looked at me and smiled again the dimples in his cheeks appeared. I started to push the basket he went to the front

"Just incase you hit somebody." He said

"You're so funny." I said playfully.

"I know I am." He said winking at me.

I started to blush. We headed to the next item on the grocery list. After another hour or two everything on my list was completed. We went to the lane 4 and checked out.

"We'll thank you so much." I said to harry.

"My pleasure."

I grabbed the bags and he helped me.

"We'll I guess this is goodbye."

"Wait here let me walk you to your car."

"Oh it's fine I walked."

He looked at me in confusion and then laughed.

"Here let me take you home."

"It's fine I can walk its not far from here."

"I insist." He said

I agreed. He was different. He was not like most guys. He helped me and was literally always there for me. I didn't know if I was falling in love with him or not. He was just so complex and that made him more irresistible.