first dance

3rd Person POV:

Daniel retied his laces as he stepped on them again while dancing. He was just too excited about Dayeon joining him in the dance studio today.

Like, c'mon, who wouldn't be when your good friend slash (maybe) crush is joining you in something you love doing?

His feelings were messed up. He has only met her for three days but he is definite that he has never felt this way for any other girl before. She was different from the rest. A good different. And he liked that.

He just couldn't wait to flash some moves to her. His dance skills were something he was always proud of but never really tried to pick up a girl with it.

A waste of talent, huh?

Stretching himself again, he finally stood up to take a sip of water, getting slightly restless while waiting for her.

Just then, a knock on the door was heard—

Startled, he placed the bottle back into his bag and straightened his posture before turning to get the door

It was Jisung

It was Jisung.

"Ugh, what do you want, hyung?" Daniel groaned as he slumped against the door.

Jisung rolled his eyes and hit him on the head, "Not me, a young lady came for you. You rude little brat—"

"Oh! Mian Hyung," Daniel cheekily smiled as he pushed Jisung aside, "Hey, Dayeon."

The smaller figure giggled as she stepped into the studio, gaping at the sight of it.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he shut the door behind him, Jisung's curious face stuck against the small window panel on the door, looking like a creep, scaring Dayeon as she turned around.

"Sorry, I got lost. I went a street down," she apologised as she retied her pony tail. The beads of sweat on her face were evidently showing how she was rushing to get to the studio from school.