time, time, time.

3rd Person POV:

You've got a message from daniel kang 😇🙈

dayeon
Sent 6.48pm

do u mind if I come over to your place?
Sent 6.49pm

huh? all of a sudden?
Sent 7.01pm

did smthg happen?
Sent 7.02pm

no...
Sent 7.03pm

i just miss you
Sent 7.03pm

🙄🙄🙄
Sent 7.05pm

but sorry danik, im busy
Sent 7.06pm

again? you've been v busy recently haven't
you Dayeon?
Sent 7.07pm

i know, im sorry
Sent 7.10pm

ill make it up to you
Sent 7.12pm

u better
Sent 7.13pm

go on now. ill play with Harry and Pote
Sent 7.15pm

say hi to miso for me
Sent 7.16pm

he barked
Sent 7.17pm

sounds like an ' i love u' to me
Sent 7.18pm

whatever u say
Sent 7.19pm

ill go now
Sent 7.20pm

mhmm, love you
Sent 7.20pm

Daniel sighed as he rolled off his bed, dragging his feet out of his room with Harry and Pote tagging by his side.

"Hyung," Daniel called his sat by the sofa, Jisung and Jinwoo both there discussing some assignment, turning up to look at him.

"Hmm? You look upset," Jisung asked.

"Dayeon... she's very busy."

"It's normal. You guys are seniors. Shouldn't you know that to?" Jisung laughed.

"I know but she's...extremely busy. I don't even have that many assignments but she seems like she barely as time to breathe!" Daniel sighed again, "Almost as if it's JooA all over again."

The two older ones scrunched their faces and rolled their eyes upon hearing her name. "Dayeon is probably busy with school, she's not like Han JooA," Jisung reassured.

"But, I'm just scared, who knows if she may suddenly choose another guy—"

"Dayeon wouldn't—"

"Jisung, we don't even know," Jinwoo cut between Jisung's sentence, "It's good to know what Dayeon is actually busy with."

"She's busy with—" Jisung paused himself, "I'm sure is her studies."

Daniel raised his eyebrows suspiciously, "I don't even know. How would you know?"

Jisung 'tsk-ed' the latter, "I know things you don't. Now stop grumbling and play with your cats."

Daniel sagged his shoulders and carried the two cats back into his room where he started practicing some routines again.

Jisung on the other day, breathed out heavily in relief, he shouldn't find out how much Dayeon is stressing out over things she's doing for their anniversary. It's a surprise isn't it?