say what?

a/n: super disappointed and dissatisfied with the position evaluation. poor daniel, samuel, lee woojin and seyoon.

very proud of park woojin and noh taehyun however!---

---

Daniel's POV:

My palm were getting sweaty as I tried to recall what I practiced, it's finally time to do this.

"I like you, Lee Dayeon," I breathed out, that took forever to say.

"I'm sorry I can't return your feelings."

I narrowed by brows, irritated, "W-What? Why?"

"Because you're too tall and conceited for my liking," the voice replied.

"Now slap him and walk away, Jisung-ah," Jinwoo suggests.

The hyungs burst out in laughter upon seeing my flustered face.

"Guys! I'm being serious here!" I sighed exasperatedly, rubbing my temples in frustration before lying on my bed with a loud thud.

"Alright, alright, mianhae Daniel-yah," Taewoong Hyung cooed as he ruffled my hair, "But we really can't help you. The only person amongst who had or has a Girlfriend is you and Jisung Hyung but apparently Jisung Hyung who was playing Dayeon for you can't return your feelings."

The others erupted in a boisterous laughter again.

"But don't worry, your plan sounds amazing to be honest," Jaehan Hyung reassures me.

Thank goodness he's the most mature out of the Hyungs.

"Really?"

He nodded, "Go pick her up from home tomorrow morning. Give her the fluttery feeling in her stomach for the whole day before you confess, trust me, there's no way she didn't fall for you."

If I knew Jisung hyung, Jinwoo hyung and Taewoong hyung were just going to fool around with me the whole day, I would've just went to Jaehan hyung in the first place.  

Laying on my bed with the stars twinkling brightly for once in the slight hazy skies of Seoul, a smile couldn't help but crept slowly onto my face.

I wish Dayeon was awake right now too, staring at the same twinkling sky as me.

I really hope you will accept this confession of mine Dayeon yah.

+++

3rd Person POV:

"I like this," Dayeon commented as she chuckled, looking up to meet his brown eyes, drowning herself in his loving orbs.

"I like you, Lee Dayeon," he finally blurts out.

Dayeon froze on the spot, no longer swaying to the soft and gentle music, pulling away from his hold, she looked up to him with a surprised expression.